ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Preparing uk family visitor visa need Help

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

james321
Newly Registered

Preparing uk family visitor visa need Help

Post by james321 » Wed Apr 25, 2012 5:20 pm

Hi

I need to prepare family visitor visa need experts suggestions and recommendation

1- sponsor letter and undertaking document sponsor is unemployed and i as applicant financially capable to bear all expenses for visit . except accommodation

sponsor is suffering from health condition arthritis (the sponsor)

2- letter from GP (the sponsor BC)

3- tenancy agreement (the sponsor BC)

4- Passport Photocopy(the sponsor BC)

5- Bank Statements with Oanda currency conversion online (the applicant)

6- Affidavit from my mother that we have jointly investment in Fix Deposit about 5000000 Pakistani Rupees and guarantee that will come back at the end of my visit

i need to know other documents that support my application i just don't want to get rejected this my first experience

james321
Newly Registered

Post by james321 » Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:46 pm

no help ?

sewatkar
Newly Registered

Post by sewatkar » Sun Jun 03, 2012 1:03 pm

James,

I don't know what you mean by (the sponsor BC), I have sponsored my parents for visitor visas and have been successful several times, but I'm not sure if UKBA will be keen if you are not able show that your sponsor(in UK) is able to take care of the visitor, if he has sufficient accommodation and resources at his disposal for the people visiting. I feel if show that your sponsor is unemployed/ailing your case might become weaker. Instead apply for a tourist/general visitor visa, not a family visit visa. This visa is also granted for six months and if you have sufficient funds you can take care of your stay and food while you are in UK. No need for someone's sponsorship/letter.

PS: It just a suggestion. I hope you'll apply your conscience.