ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

WP- Employment letter- Is it ok?

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Umesh2211

WP- Employment letter- Is it ok?

Post by Umesh2211 » Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:28 pm

Hello Experts
I am going to apply for ILR next month at Croydon PEO . Just Wanted to know is it the employment letter written like this. Plz give me any suggetions or advice to add or cancel anything on this letter.

To ,
The Case Worker
UK Border Agency
Lunar House
40 Wellesley Road
Croydon. CR9 2BY

Date: 08 May 2012
Dear Sir or Madam
RE: Mr. Ums , Date of Birth: 22 NOV 1980
This is to confirm that Mr. Ums has been working at xyz Pharmacy
as a Pharmacy Technician, SOC code 3217, since 13th June 2007 on a work permit.

His annual salary is £27,560 based on 38 hours per week. Mr.Ums is a
permanent employee and we are fully supportive of his application. We greatly value and
need his services on an ongoing basis.

If you require further information please do not hesitate to contact me on 02085999568

Yours sincerely

any suggestions most welcome
Thanks....

Smam

Post by Smam » Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:11 am

Hi UMS,

Check my version I've customized it a little bit for you its just that I've move some words here and there its just a suggestion if you like it than its good other wise just use your version. Its more to do with the use of professional vocabulary in these kinds of formal letters to the Embassies and other Govt Organizations like that.
To ,
The Case Worker
UK Border Agency
Lunar House
40 Wellesley Road
Croydon. CR9 2BY

Date: 08 May 2012

PRIVATE AND CONFIDENTIAL:

RE: Mr. Ums , Date of Birth: 22 NOV 1980

Dear Sir / Madam

I write to confirm that Mr. Ums has been employed by xyz Pharmacy in the capacity of a Pharmacy Technician, since 13th June 2007 on a work permit. His position at xyz Pharmacy is deemed to be full time and is permanent.

His gross annual salary is £27,560 based on 38 hours per week. His job falls in the Standard Occupational Code category of 3217, and his current salary is above than the salary published for Standard Occupational Code 3217 by the UK Border agency.

we are fully supportive of his application for the Indefinite Leave to Remain in the United Kingdom.

Mr UMS services as an employee are still required and will continue to remain employed by xyz Pharmacy in the foreseeable future.

If you require further information please do not hesitate to contact me on 02085999568

Yours sincerely
Another biggest piece of advice you dont have to publish your DOB mate.

Please do kindly share your PEO experience.

Good luck for your ILR.