ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 (PSW) processing times

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

placebo
Newly Registered

Post by placebo » Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:14 pm

tazboys wrote:Does not matter till you receive your decision from Border Agency your status of immigration remains valid.
placebo wrote:Hi all,
I did my biometrics on the 3rd of March and still got nothing. Also, my visa expires on the 30th of April, which is very soon.
Does anyone know if my visa doesn't come untill then, would it cause any problems in the future? for example if I want to get another type of visa?

thank you tazboys, and good luck everyone...

m.Hashemi
Newly Registered

Post by m.Hashemi » Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:57 pm

rabh wrote:
m.Hashemi wrote:Biometric Enrollment : Post Office (Golders Green): 15-03-2012

Passport & Documents: Waiting

BRP: 25-04-2012

I just recived my BRP, waiting for my passport & documents...
Congrats,
Hashemi, can you please tell us the start date of the validity mentioned in your card and once you get your documents can you please update us. Just to be informed when UKBA took the decision.
BRP and Documents recieved today, brp dated 20-04-2012

Raptorroz

Post by Raptorroz » Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:06 am

Dear All;
could somebody help me on this thing.
I got my BRP card yesterday 25th of April and i am still waiting for my documents. how can i get my documents ( Passport and certificates) as soon as possible. please note that i didn't include a return envelop. with what mail company will be the documents with, can i call royal mail for example and ask for my documents?
please advise me urgent :)

htc_123
Pakistan

Post by htc_123 » Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:08 am

Raptorroz wrote:Dear All;
could somebody help me on this thing.
I got my BRP card yesterday 25th of April and i am still waiting for my documents. how can i get my documents ( Passport and certificates) as soon as possible. please note that i didn't include a return envelop. with what mail company will be the documents with, can i call royal mail for example and ask for my documents?
please advise me urgent :)
You can only wait not much that you can do although if you've recieved BRP then documents should be around the corner a couple of days tops I guess.

Can you post your full timeline ?

htc_123
Pakistan

Post by htc_123 » Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:15 am

FINAAAAAAAAAAAALLY people!!!!!
I would like to share

Application submitted: 26th Jan
No Ack Letter
Biometric letter: 10th March
Biometric appointment: 16th March
Documents and passport: 24th April
BRP: now waiting Smile Smile

Heads up people...Wohoooo)
BTW you posted here that you have already recieved your documents.

breakingaway
Newly Registered

Post by breakingaway » Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:30 am

I would like info regarding the postal service that is used from the UKBA for the return of documents and the BRP card if you did NOT include envelopes with your application. If any of you have received your BRP and documents and you did not include any courier envelopes with your application- what service was used?
Thank you kindly! you all are amazing!

nnanku

Post by nnanku » Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:36 am

htc_123 wrote:
FINAAAAAAAAAAAALLY people!!!!!
I would like to share

Application submitted: 26th Jan
No Ack Letter
Biometric letter: 10th March
Biometric appointment: 16th March
Documents and passport: 24th April
BRP: now waiting Smile Smile

Heads up people...Wohoooo)
BTW you posted here that you have already recieved your documents.
Yeah! seems you have different stories and timeline

htc_123
Pakistan

Post by htc_123 » Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:37 am

breakingaway wrote:I would like info regarding the postal service that is used from the UKBA for the return of documents and the BRP card if you did NOT include envelopes with your application. If any of you have received your BRP and documents and you did not include any courier envelopes with your application- what service was used?
If you don't enclose any return envelopes your documents are returned via Recorded Royal Mail Delivery.

No matter what BRP is always delivered by DX Deliveries.

nnanku

Post by nnanku » Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:38 am

htc_123 wrote:
breakingaway wrote:I would like info regarding the postal service that is used from the UKBA for the return of documents and the BRP card if you did NOT include envelopes with your application. If any of you have received your BRP and documents and you did not include any courier envelopes with your application- what service was used?
If you don't enclose any return envelopes your documents are returned via Recorded Royal Mail Delivery.

No matter what BRP is always delivered by DX Deliveries.
Please does this recorded delivery mean the normal post that comes in the morning, or does it come at its own time?

htc_123
Pakistan

Post by htc_123 » Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:43 am

nnanku wrote: Please does this recorded delivery mean the normal post that comes in the morning, or does it come at its own time?
That depends on the area you live in and can Vary, Special delivery is always delivered by a seperate unit. Recorded depends on the area, my brother got it via our normal postman.

uokay
Newly Registered

Timeline

Post by uokay » Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:52 am

My timeline :D :D :D

Application delivered: 06-02-2012

Fee Charged from account: 08-02-2012

Acknowledgement Letter received: 13-02-2012 (Dated 08-02-2012)

Biometric Letter received: 15-03-2012 (Dated 13-03-2012)

Biometric Enrolment @ Kingstanding Post Office: 15-03-2012

Passport & Documents: 24-04-2012 (Dated 23-04-2012)

BRP: 26-04-2012 (Missed the delivery on 25th)

75 days of frustration!!! :evil:

This forum is awesome, thank you friends...Good luck to everyone!

bhamblues

Post by bhamblues » Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:55 am

Hi Ppl,
Please update if anybody has got their Docs/BRP today. I guess Home Office hasn't started to dispatch approval letters dated 23rd April or later because so far nobody seems(except for 'uokay' who received approval letter dated 23rd April by special delivery) to have received any approval letters dated 23rd April & further this week.

I give up. Tired of waiting & anticipating. :( :( :x

nnanku

Post by nnanku » Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:09 pm

bhamblues wrote:Hi Ppl,
Please update if anybody has got their Docs/BRP today. I guess Home Office hasn't started to dispatch approval letters dated 23rd April or later because so far nobody seems(except for 'uokay' who received approval letter dated 23rd April by special delivery) to have received any approval letters dated 23rd April & further this week.

I am tired frustrated and jobless at the same time, to be fair i dont think what ukba is doing is good, submitted app since jan 23 and bio 13 march and no news yet, how frustrating can it get?

bhamblues

Post by bhamblues » Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:14 pm

nnanku wrote:

I am tired frustrated and jobless at the same time, to be fair i dont think what ukba is doing is good, submitted app since jan 23 and bio 13 march and no news yet, how frustrating can it get?

I understand. The worst bit is we are clueless & there is no way to track our application progress. All we can do is wait wait wait and see another fruitless day pass by. :x :x :(

nnanku

Post by nnanku » Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:17 pm

bhamblues wrote:
nnanku wrote:

I understand. The worst bit is we are clueless & there is no way to track our application progress. All we can do is wait wait wait and see another fruitless day pass by. :x :x :(
How I wish someone from thier office is following this blog.

daisydee456
Newly Registered

Post by daisydee456 » Thu Apr 26, 2012 1:09 pm

nnanku wrote:

I am so frustrated. I can't travel, I keep having to tell recruiters that I'll get my visa soon and I might just miss my dad's birthday. My only comfort is that I'm not alone in this.

staff_R
Newly Registered

Post by staff_R » Thu Apr 26, 2012 1:14 pm

Application sent on 2nd Feb
BRP invitation received on 16th March, invitation dated 13th March
BRP given (Saturday) 17th March (Beeston post office, Nottingham)

Docs and BRP Waiting

Has anybody who did BRP on or after Saturday 17th received any reply whatsoever ?

Thanks in advance.This forum has been really supportive for past 3 months !!!

htc_123
Pakistan

Post by htc_123 » Thu Apr 26, 2012 1:17 pm

staff_R wrote:Application sent on 2nd Feb
BRP invitation received on 16th March, invitation dated 13th March
BRP given (Saturday) 17th March (Beeston post office, Nottingham)

Docs and BRP Waiting

Has anybody who did BRP on or after Saturday 17th received any reply whatsoever ?

Thanks in advance.This forum has been really supportive for past 3 months !!!
I did mine on the 16th at Beeston as well, Sent application on 6th of feb I think. Waiting.

ummer2000

Post by ummer2000 » Thu Apr 26, 2012 1:17 pm

Hi guys here is my timeline
Application submitted with two dependents: 3 Feb
Acknowledgment letter received: 12 feb
Bio metric invitation received: 17 march dated 14 march
Bio metric submitted: 20 March at Cannon town post office
BRP: Waiting :(
Documents and passport: waiting :(
Last edited by ummer2000 on Thu Apr 26, 2012 2:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

beeth_ven
Newly Registered

Post by beeth_ven » Thu Apr 26, 2012 1:21 pm

I really hope that someone from UKBA or Home Office looks at this blog to see how frustrated the applicants are feeling !! I gave my biometrics on the 13th of March (Old Street PO, London) and I am also still waiting....another day is passing by and no news :( I have to again tell my employers to wait...I hope I don't lose my job :cry:
nnanku wrote:
bhamblues wrote:
nnanku wrote:

How I wish someone from thier office is following this blog.

shribalaji

Adding more pain

Post by shribalaji » Thu Apr 26, 2012 2:09 pm

As like few of others I'm unemployed and waiting to. Does UKBA know how hard is to survive in London without job? We shouldn't blame them We should blame our selfs for entering this country, though they are responsible for the money they got from us.

It doesn't seem a proper reason like huge volume of application, if there huge volume of application so do they have huge amount of fee collected for processing it.

Believe it or not im not that much frusturated until I just got updated that I almost lost my dream job. It doesn't matter I can get another job but the point is I have to start from the scratch because of some stupid reasons like large volume of applications, do you think we are in developed country? I don't think so!

bhamblues

Re: Adding more pain

Post by bhamblues » Thu Apr 26, 2012 2:33 pm

shribalaji wrote:As like few of others I'm unemployed and waiting to. Does UKBA know how hard is to survive in London without job? We shouldn't blame them We should blame our selfs for entering this country, though they are responsible for the money they got from us.

It doesn't seem a proper reason like huge volume of application, if there huge volume of application so do they have huge amount of fee collected for processing it.

Believe it or not im not that much frusturated until I just got updated that I almost lost my dream job. It doesn't matter I can get another job but the point is I have to start from the scratch because of some stupid reasons like large volume of applications, do you think we are in developed country? I don't think so!

I have lost count on the jobs I had to turn down in the last 3 months with a couple being my dream ones. But as you said we should blame ourselves.
Whatever it is the saga continues..... :(

shribalaji

Re: Adding more pain

Post by shribalaji » Thu Apr 26, 2012 2:41 pm

bhamblues wrote:
shribalaji wrote:As like few of others I'm unemployed and waiting to. Does UKBA know how hard is to survive in London without job? We shouldn't blame them We should blame our selfs for entering this country, though they are responsible for the money they got from us.

I have lost count on the jobs I had to turn down in the last 3 months with a couple being my dream ones. But as you said we should blame ourselves.
Whatever it is the saga continues..... :(

I was thinking about taking this to next level, I want everyone to raise their voice against UKBA for their worst service either through formal petition to government or through private media channel. I will contact BBC regarding this soon, some one have to tie a bell for this cat

ummer2000

Post by ummer2000 » Thu Apr 26, 2012 2:50 pm

ummer2000 wrote:Hi guys here is my timeline
Please anybody can help me as i am traking my special delivery number of postoffice It says "my item is received by delivery office and out for delivery".
What It means? My problem is that i checked it first time so i dont know it is new Spammy Spammer or the first , when i send the documents to UKBA.
Please if anyone can help :(

htc_123
Pakistan

Post by htc_123 » Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:03 pm

ummer2000 wrote:
ummer2000 wrote:Hi guys here is my timeline
Please anybody can help me as i am traking my special delivery number of postoffice It says "my item is received by delivery office and out for delivery".
What It means? My problem is that i checked it first time so i dont know it is new Spammy Spammer or the first , when i send the documents to UKBA.
Please if anyone can help :(
This means that your documents are on their way ! You should get them today or tommorow !