ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Solihull ILR

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

raja999

Solihull ILR

Post by raja999 » Thu Apr 26, 2012 2:50 pm

Hi All,

I am applying for ILR next week in Solihull
I am on work permit for five years same employer.

i am taking 12 months pay slips, 12 month bank statements and 5 years
p60 with. Is is enough ..? Anything i am missing please kindly let me
know.

Good luck to everyone

tc

selva

Re: Solihull ILR

Post by selva » Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:12 pm

raja999 wrote:Hi All,

I am applying for ILR next week in Solihull
I am on work permit for five years same employer.

i am taking 12 months pay slips, 12 month bank statements and 5 years
p60 with. Is is enough ..? Anything i am missing please kindly let me
know.

Good luck to everyone

tc
you need a letter from employer with SOC code.

umeruzair

Post by umeruzair » Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:18 pm

raja999

In terms of your list you need to add Life in the UK test certificate, the list of your time out of the country and if possible for any business related leave take the letter from the employer and offcouse your passport. Your work permit letter and a letter from the employer showing their intension to keep you with them for near future.

Also it is always better to keep the photocopy of each of the document you are presenting as they also require that and the copy of your whole passport(s).

Just like to make you aware that I have been to Solihull yesterday and they are having IT issues as the others PEO so make yourself aware of that as it will take longer than anticipated and may be you will come back with no results so be prepare for that.

Good luck

raja999

Post by raja999 » Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:58 pm

Thx silva and umer for the information.

Yes IT Issues...we can't control that.

One more question. One year out of 5 years i was paid less than my
annual salary. It just 6% less. But still it was above the SOC code.

If they ask me why my salary is less for that year what should i reply..?

good luck to all

tc

umeruzair

Post by umeruzair » Thu Apr 26, 2012 5:03 pm

If your salary is less then expected but over the SOC i don't think they are query that as you are within the required limits however it would be benefical to keep a letter from your employer confirming the reason why you got paid less just in case the CW will ask for it.

Good luck

Smam

Post by Smam » Thu Apr 26, 2012 5:38 pm

Hi

First of all you're taking excess documents for your ILR application which is not officially required by UKBA. For WP holders who wanted to apply for ILR the Official requirements for the documents are 3 months recent bank statements and corresponding payslips, LIUK pass certificate, letter from the employer mentioning your SOC code start date of your employment and future requirement of your position in your company and your gross annual salary.

P60's are never ever be an official requirements but you can take them along with you.

Please do kindly share your PEO experience with us on the forum.

Good luck for your ILR.

raja999

Post by raja999 » Fri Apr 27, 2012 1:45 pm

thx everyone

One more question i am going on 30th of this month. I got statements
till end if march. Is that is alright ..? I went to Lloyd bank for April statement
.They says that they can't be apple to print out April statement as it is not yet
produced yet.

thanks,

avtarjain1980

--

Post by avtarjain1980 » Fri Apr 27, 2012 4:19 pm

raja999 wrote:thx everyone

One more question i am going on 30th of this month. I got statements
till end if march. Is that is alright ..? I went to Lloyd bank for April statement
.They says that they can't be apple to print out April statement as it is not yet
produced yet.

thanks,
I have not read above what is written already [bit hurry]

If you have all bank statements covering the period you are claiming for previous earning - and shows your salary - You are fine - No need for latest statement. Otherwise wait for statement to be generated and arrive to you.
Sometime if bank is polite they can printoff latest transactions and stamp for you - Lloyds used to be polite several months back.
cheers
AVTAR