ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PEO Appointment required. Visa expiring 26th May, 2012

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

jaddy
Newly Registered

PEO Appointment required. Visa expiring 26th May, 2012

Post by jaddy » Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:01 pm

Dear All,

I am a Tier 1 extension applicant.
I am looking for a PEO appointment before 26th May, 2012, as my Tier1 Visa is expiring.

I was befooled by an Immigration Consultant. I hired her in March, 2012 where she promised me to book an appoinment on 26th April, 2012.
Having paid the fee, everything changed.

Poor quality service, substandard documentation. Anyways my paper work was not ready and 26th April, today just passed by.

Now I am looking for another PEO appointment but not getting anywhere.

How can I get an appointment please guide. I called UKBA thrice today, they said no appointments till 7th June.

What to do ?

There is a company ...... consultant in London, where they say can give you 100% PEO appointment. Is that true ?

Pls help.

Mind_The_Gap

Re: PEO Appointment required. Visa expiring 26th May, 2012

Post by Mind_The_Gap » Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:44 am

jaddy wrote:Dear All,

I am a Tier 1 extension applicant.
I am looking for a PEO appointment before 26th May, 2012, as my Tier1 Visa is expiring.

I was befooled by an Immigration Consultant. I hired her in March, 2012 where she promised me to book an appoinment on 26th April, 2012.
Having paid the fee, everything changed.

Poor quality service, substandard documentation. Anyways my paper work was not ready and 26th April, today just passed by.

Now I am looking for another PEO appointment but not getting anywhere.

How can I get an appointment please guide. I called UKBA thrice today, they said no appointments till 7th June.

What to do ?

There is a company ...... consultant in London, where they say can give you 100% PEO appointment. Is that true ?

Pls help.
Hi Jaddy,

As seniors/moderators have posted earlier, try booking an appointment at 00:00. There is though currently an issue with UKBA's PEO appointment confirmations. They are experiancing IT issues.

The alternative, should you not have any urgent travel plans is to opt for the postal method. You still have a month prior to your visa expiring, which is plenty.

Sahib

Post by Sahib » Fri Apr 27, 2012 11:23 am

Keep trying from 23:45 to 00:15.

Although the new appointments are going to June but there are people who cancel appointments booked for between now and the time you are looking for.

Also, try different times of the day and am sure you will get one.

Jewel1020
Newly Registered

What Documents are needed during booking appoinment for PEO

Post by Jewel1020 » Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:38 am

[quote="Sahib"]Keep trying from 23:45 to 00:15.

Although the new appointments are going to June but there are people who cancel appointments booked for between now and the time you are looking for.

Also, try different times of the day and am sure you will get one.[/quote]

[b]Dear Mr Sahib ,
I am new in this forum . i will be very greatfull , if you support me with detail regarding PEO booking . What documents i need to be in my hand during appointment ? [/b]
Thanks for your support
Regards
Jewel

Sahib

Post by Sahib » Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:01 pm

You will need first and last names of the applicants including of any depandants and their date of births to book an appointment.

When i booked mine, i booked any available date and then rescheduled it for the suitable date.
My replies are just personel suggestions and not substitute of a professional advice

Jewel1020
Newly Registered

Post by Jewel1020 » Tue May 01, 2012 6:51 am

[quote="Sahib"]You will need first and last names of the applicants including of any depandants and their date of births to book an appointment.

When i booked mine, i booked any available date and then rescheduled it for the suitable date.[/quote]

[[color=green]b]Hi Sahib Bhai , Thanks for your reply . Do i need to fill and submit the application form during the time of booking application ?[/b]
Regards
Jewel [color=green][/color[/color]]

Sahib

Post by Sahib » Tue May 01, 2012 8:40 am

You only need to book an appointment for Tier1 General Extension.

Filling in online application form is for other categories.
My replies are just personel suggestions and not substitute of a professional advice

Jewel1020
Newly Registered

Post by Jewel1020 » Tue May 01, 2012 10:00 am

Sahib wrote:You only need to book an appointment for Tier1 General Extension.

Filling in online application form is for other categories.
Many many thanks for your prompt reply

szavelin

Post by szavelin » Tue May 01, 2012 10:11 am

I don't see why you can't submit extension by mail?