ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Delay in receiving dependent's BRP card

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

clipclap
Newly Registered

Delay in receiving dependent's BRP card

Post by clipclap » Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:35 am

Hi Guys,
My ILR was approved in the first week of April. My son and my BRP card's were delivered with in a week. However my wife's card has still not arrived. My lawyer is following up with the home office on this but the card hasnt arrived yet. Has anyone else had a similar issue ?

Regards

indian234

Post by indian234 » Fri Apr 27, 2012 6:36 pm

Hi,

My wife attended for her FLR(M) application at Glasgow PEO on 13th April.
They made decision on 16th April and we received approval letter on 18th April. Since then I havent received her BRP card. Today is 10th working day and havent heard yet.

When did you apply and where?

regards,

clipclap
Newly Registered

Post by clipclap » Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:42 am

indian234 wrote:Hi,

My wife attended for her FLR(M) application at Glasgow PEO on 13th April.
They made decision on 16th April and we received approval letter on 18th April. Since then I havent received her BRP card. Today is 10th working day and havent heard yet.

When did you apply and where?

regards,
Hi Indian234, We applied on 29th March at Croydon.