ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PEO at Cryodon on 27-04-12 ILR - set O - kept my docs

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

mfb123
Newly Registered

PEO at Cryodon on 27-04-12 ILR - set O - kept my docs

Post by mfb123 » Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:26 pm

Hi Guys,

I have been to cryodon today for ILR set O on the basis of Initial WP + recent Tier 1 with one employer-

I had things in order

Life in the Uk
Payslips
Bank statements
P60s
Cohabitation ( on n off, proofs)

Case worker asked me that if I have any letter from employer for WP, i told her that when I applied for Tier 1 I provided payslips n bank statements, and it also say on P60(she had no clue, what she was asking). I had my original salary n then some non-taxable allowances and i was claiming my salary which was less than they paid salary in my bank account.

After she been to other case workers, she told me that she cannot make decision on my application today, she said she is happy from my documents and dont need any further documents but she would like to make some enquiries about employment- saying on the letter " Your application is valid but there are further enquiries that need to be made on your case and as such as your case and as such your application has been passed to a team where these enquiries can be made. In light of this all of the documents submitted with your original application will be held until a final decision is made"

Guys anyone else had the same experience and how long this will take now.

Any ideas

y.pango
Newly Registered

Post by y.pango » Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:34 pm

This does sound unusual. A number of my friends and I have been through the process ourselves at the Croydon PEO and I haven't heard of this scenario before.

My caseworker had some technical difficulties that resulted in an extra 1 hr wait for me after getting advice from two other staff members and being on the phone for ages.... but my application was approved on the same day. One of my friend's case worker also made a phone call or two during the approval process.

Good luck

mfb123
Newly Registered

Post by mfb123 » Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:56 pm

Thanks.

I am confused as well. I thought my case was straight forward. My employer got a good reputation in Uk.

I dont know what was the issue, original salary slips n statements was provided by me.

Now I am waiting that God knows what will happen.

avtarjain1980

suggestion

Post by avtarjain1980 » Fri Apr 27, 2012 11:18 pm

mfb123 wrote:Thanks.

I am confused as well. I thought my case was straight forward. My employer got a good reputation in Uk.

I dont know what was the issue, original salary slips n statements was provided by me.

Now I am waiting that God knows what will happen.
@mfb : In meantime get ready with some kind of "Letter from WP Employer" and also inform WP-Employer if in case UKBA try to phone them. All just for unforeseen case, I wish all go well and you get success.
cheers
AVTAR

cs95tdg
Diamond Member

Re: PEO at Cryodon on 27-04-12 ILR - set O - kept my docs

Post by cs95tdg » Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:14 pm

mfb123 wrote:Hi Guys,

I have been to cryodon today for ILR set O on the basis of Initial WP + recent Tier 1 with one employer-

I had things in order

Life in the Uk
Payslips
Bank statements
P60s
Cohabitation ( on n off, proofs)

Case worker asked me that if I have any letter from employer for WP, i told her that when I applied for Tier 1 I provided payslips n bank statements, and it also say on P60(she had no clue, what she was asking). I had my original salary n then some non-taxable allowances and i was claiming my salary which was less than they paid salary in my bank account.

After she been to other case workers, she told me that she cannot make decision on my application today, she said she is happy from my documents and dont need any further documents but she would like to make some enquiries about employment- saying on the letter " Your application is valid but there are further enquiries that need to be made on your case and as such as your case and as such your application has been passed to a team where these enquiries can be made. In light of this all of the documents submitted with your original application will be held until a final decision is made"

Guys anyone else had the same experience and how long this will take now.

Any ideas
Did you include your Work Permit as part of the documents you submitted? There are two other forum members who are applying for ILR (WP+Tier 1 General) this week, so it would be worth keeping an eye out to see how they fared and what specific documents they submitted later on. From what I gather it's generally recommended to include the WP and a Letter from employer confirming that you were working for them on the WP during the time mentioned. This is purely to make things straight forward for the CW but is not stated as a requirement in the application process. So as @AVTAR has suggested I too would recommend that you get ready with a letter from WP Employer and give them a heads-up that UKBA may contact them.
I hope they clear it up for you soon.

mfb123
Newly Registered

Post by mfb123 » Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:31 pm

Thanks.

I already told my employer today that UKBA could contact them regarding my work permit. Though it is the same employer for wp and Tier 1. Everything was on P60s for 2008,09,10,11 and I also switched to Tier 1 by using my wp salary in 2009 so I thought they would cross check my details on their system.

When she said that they need to make further enquiries on my employment I told her that I can give you my payslips for wp period then she said they dont need anything more from me.

Waiting and see if they contact my employer to confirm that I worked over there as wp holder or they check their system or something.