ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR- Do I Need Original WP letter?

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Umesh2211

ILR- Do I Need Original WP letter?

Post by Umesh2211 » Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:43 pm

Hello friends
I am going to apply for ILR next month after 5 yr work permit with the same employer.
My original Work Permit letter my the Agent (who applied for my work permit ) kept and he gave me the Photo copy of it. I asked them to give me the original work permit letter but they said you don't need.

Is it OK if I submit the colour photocopy of that letter?

Please give me some ideas......

Thanks....

dimsav

Re: ILR- Do I Need Original WP letter?

Post by dimsav » Sat Apr 28, 2012 2:17 pm

Umesh2211 wrote:Hello friends
I am going to apply for ILR next month after 5 yr work permit with the same employer.
My original Work Permit letter my the Agent (who applied for my work permit ) kept and he gave me the Photo copy of it. I asked them to give me the original work permit letter but they said you don't need.

Is it OK if I submit the colour photocopy of that letter?

Please give me some ideas......

Thanks....
I think you should be fine, but do ask them to provide all the details of your WP in the employer's letter that you need to submit anyway.

Umesh2211

Post by Umesh2211 » Sat Apr 28, 2012 3:38 pm

Hi dimsav
Thank you very much for ur reply