ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR Success At Liverpool on 20/04/2012

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

luvkush
Newly Registered

ILR Success At Liverpool on 20/04/2012

Post by luvkush » Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:24 pm

Hi All,
This is my first post. but was reading through other post before I went for PEO for my ILR. and thought of sharing the experience with this forum..

I applied for ILR as a HSMP(Tier 1) Visa holder. I got my first HSMP Visa stamped from 15/05/2007. and entered UK on 30 June 2007. and than got extension until 15 may 2012. So I was short of some 42 days from completing my 5 years.

My appointment was at 12:00, and I reached there at around 11:30AM and after security check was called onto first counter for checking the application and than to next counter for payment by 11:45AM, after that about half an hour wait and than CW called me and asked me application and all the documents. everything was smooth and by 13:30 she informed me that my application is approved. and will be receiving the BRP by post.

Here are the documents I provided to the case worker.
For claiming the points
1. Bank Statement for last 12 months.
2. Pay slip and Dividend Voucher
3. Accountant Letter
4 and P60 for 2011-12.
and Council bills for last 2 years for cohabitation proof for my wife.

I had other documents as well. but CW did not ask for any more documents.

R

muhammad.aftab
BANNED

Re: ILR Success At Liverpool on 20/04/2012

Post by muhammad.aftab » Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:20 am

Congratulation :)
Could you share your detail experience of PEO appointment at Liverpool please with all of us.

Regards,

luvkush
Newly Registered

Post by luvkush » Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:25 pm

Received my BRP cards today.

Regarding the experience at PEO Liverpool, it was all smooth. I didnot had any problem regarding the behaviour of CW or otherwise.

Regards,
R

ab2012
Newly Registered

Post by ab2012 » Sat Apr 28, 2012 2:23 pm

luvkush
do you mean that at Liverpool PEo, they check your application first before you make payment. so, if there is any problem with application, they will let you know upfront and you wouldn't have to pay (so you wouldn't loose your money)?
I think this is what they do at Solihull and Belfast PEO.