ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Is BRP for dependant delivered separately?

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

ku85
Newly Registered

Is BRP for dependant delivered separately?

Post by ku85 » Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:32 pm

Hello Guys,

I have received my BRP document today but my dependant hasn't received his BRP as yet!

We were under the impression that BRP's for both main applicant and dependant is delivered together . Can someone please advise whether BRP for dependants are delivered separately or not? Thanks.

Greenie
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by Greenie » Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:41 pm

they come in separate envelopes so it is feasible they will arrive separately although they usually arrive at the same time. If you haven't recieved it after a few days then contact UKBA.

ku85
Newly Registered

Post by ku85 » Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:50 pm

Greenie wrote:they come in separate envelopes so it is feasible they will arrive separately although they usually arrive at the same time. If you haven't recieved it after a few days then contact UKBA.
Thanks a lot Greenie for your prompt response.

aarnags

Post by aarnags » Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:27 pm

@Ku85

I also had same issue.

I would suggest to email DX secure and ask if they have any parcel on your dependent name.

Cheers

ku85
Newly Registered

Post by ku85 » Sat Apr 28, 2012 8:32 am

aarnags wrote:@Ku85

I also had same issue.

I would suggest to email DX secure and ask if they have any parcel on your dependent name.

Cheers
Hi aarnags,

I emailed DX secure yesterday but they informed me that they haven't received any item for me as yet.I will check with them again today.

In your case how much time it took to receive dependant BRP after getting your's?
Thanks.

aarnags

Post by aarnags » Sat Apr 28, 2012 3:23 pm

They all dispatched same time by UKBA.

I did'nt received my card, after one week of receiving my passport.

I randomly enquirer with DXsecure to see if they got any parcel for me.
They fail to deliver in first attempt without leaving any notification. They confirm and send for me only.

I was surprise to see only my card in envelop.
I enquirer again and ask if they have any parcel on my dependent , then they send for dependent.

I complained to DXsecure about the delay and no notification, they were giving excuses.

eduleal

Post by eduleal » Fri Dec 27, 2013 2:07 pm

For those who received the dependant BRP separately, how long did it take between the two deliveries?

Same case here, received my BRP this morning and am still waiting for my wife's. As we'd both like to travel in 4 days, it would be great to have an idea...

Cheers!