ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EC REFUSAL UNDER GENUINITY DOUBT-HELP WANTED

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

HSMPforever
Newly Registered

karan.....

Post by HSMPforever » Thu Nov 23, 2006 8:30 pm

Hi karan, wish you all the very best for your interview. I can understand what you are going through since i am going through something very similar. My EC was also refused because they were dissatisfied with my pay slips. I am also re-applying very soon. I hope you succeed and you can help me by giving advice on how to attend the interview and successfully prove everything.

Best of luck. And remember, everything happens for a reason. So, try going with the flow and remaining calm in the face of this storm. There is always hope. so, all the best.

umeshsethi

Post by umeshsethi » Fri Nov 24, 2006 8:36 am

karan4all wrote:waiting for ur suggestions... please reply...
SORRY if this is not immediately related to your problem BUT my basic question is ... I HAVE SEEN CASES IN EC where nowhere were these documents asked in detail...

you only needed to show HSMP approval letter + bank statements + offers of any employment + hsmp dependent related documents + passports + VAF6 for india.... Where is the question of RESUBMITTING original evidence or fresh one...

Is it optional or did they ask for it? If they didn;t i believe it is a mistake to resubmit all evidence or extra documents in first place , as these immig. people have a keeda (or worm) to look at loopholes and ways to refuse..

So did they ask for all this or you submitted out of your own accord ?
Umesh Sethi

karan4all
Newly Registered

Post by karan4all » Mon Nov 27, 2006 5:52 pm

thanks for ur reply mate... but its too late.. my EC got rejected once again... now i have decided not to reapply again... enough is enough.. gonna carry on with life.. thanks guys for all ur replies... thanks board...

HSMPforever
Newly Registered

I am sorry.....

Post by HSMPforever » Mon Nov 27, 2006 7:50 pm

hello karan4all,

I am sorry to hear about your EC refusal for the second time. at last, did they say anything about why the verification failed? Did they atleast make a case for their refusal?

i am very disappointed for you. I hope you can put this behind you, find an awesome job in india and continue with your life for the short term. Maybe, look at this visa agin later or maybe another country. anyway, all the best for the future. This is a GAMBLE, this HSMP visa. I know this sounds corny, but looking at what people in the UK are going through with the new hsmp regulations, maybe this is a blessing in disguise.

best of luck!