ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 (PSW) processing times

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

applicanto
Newly Registered

Post by applicanto » Sat Apr 28, 2012 12:44 pm

Update to my timeline
App sent: 31/1
Bio enrolled:16/3
Docs received: 28/4 (dated 21/4)
BRP:waiting?

Is there anybody who got documents before BRP (no Special delivery envelope sent)?
DX is saying they have nothing for me yet.

Good luck for all.

htc_123
Pakistan

Post by htc_123 » Sat Apr 28, 2012 1:08 pm

Just to update, Rang DX they have an item for me which will be delivered on Monday,. :D :D

Raptorroz

Post by Raptorroz » Sat Apr 28, 2012 2:13 pm

applicanto wrote:Update to my timeline
App sent: 31/1
Bio enrolled:16/3
Docs received: 28/4 (dated 21/4)
BRP:waiting?

Is there anybody who got documents before BRP (no Special delivery envelope sent)?
DX is saying they have nothing for me yet.

Good luck for all.
I got my BRP card on 25th April and till now I'm waiting for my documents. Btw my BRP is dated as yours 21st April, however, you got your documents and I'm yet with nothing. I don't know what's taking Royal mail all this time to deliver my documents. Please if any one can advise me on how to sort this out, be my guest!!

rc258
Newly Registered

dx number

Post by rc258 » Sat Apr 28, 2012 2:53 pm

hey nnanku,

could you tell me which number did you dial for dx secure??

nnanku

Re: dx number

Post by nnanku » Sat Apr 28, 2012 3:07 pm

rc258 wrote:hey nnanku,

http://www.thedx.co.uk/contactus/

Maninder 84

Post by Maninder 84 » Sat Apr 28, 2012 3:26 pm

nnanku wrote:

Thanks for the link ...but if we dont have tracking number is there any way that we can track it by giving post code....
thanks

beeth_ven
Newly Registered

Good news!

Post by beeth_ven » Sat Apr 28, 2012 3:45 pm

OMG!! I just called DX couriers and they told me that there is a delivery for me on Monday :D As I am expecting no other delivery, I really hope that this is the package from UKBA...keeping fingers crossed !

Usmantar
Newly Registered

Re: Good news!

Post by Usmantar » Sat Apr 28, 2012 4:37 pm

beeth_ven wrote:OMG!! I just called DX couriers and they told me that there is a delivery for me on Monday :D As I am expecting no other delivery, I really hope that this is the package from UKBA...keeping fingers crossed !
Happy for you, hope we also get some news soon :)

nnanku

Post by nnanku » Sat Apr 28, 2012 5:05 pm

Maninder 84 wrote:
nnanku wrote:

Thanks for the link ...but if we dont have tracking number is there any way that we can track it by giving post code....
thanks

You can just give them your post code and surname, and name UKBA too

ummer2000

Post by ummer2000 » Sat Apr 28, 2012 6:25 pm

htc_123 wrote:Just to update, Rang DX they have an item for me which will be delivered on Monday,. :D :D
Happy for u htc_123 :)

htc_123
Pakistan

Post by htc_123 » Sat Apr 28, 2012 6:32 pm

ummer2000 wrote:
htc_123 wrote:Just to update, Rang DX they have an item for me which will be delivered on Monday,. :D :D
Happy for u htc_123 :)
Thanks :D hopefully it will come in the morning sometime, Wil update u guys as soon as I get it, Hang in there guys !

Raptorroz

Post by Raptorroz » Sat Apr 28, 2012 7:09 pm

Hay Beeth_ven;
When i got my BRP Card on the 25th April. I have contacted the UKBA for my documents on their ordinary unique number to ask about where is my documents. they provided me with a reference number of the recorded signed for second class mail via the royal mail. they said my documents were sent out on the 23rd April. I am still waiting and i booked my flight on Friday, i am really stressed now as i sent two emails to royal mail with the reference number of my mail but unfortunately no answer till now. I am too scared of missing my flight on Friday as i need my documents urgent and don't know how long will it take those royal mail to get it delivered.
beeth_ven wrote:Hey Raptorroz! Sorry to hear that your documents are getting delayed..usually it comes in within 10 working days from the day of dispatch...unfortunately the Royal Mail people dont reply on tracking these posts....but I guess it should come in soon, probably on Monday....I wanted to ask how were you able to contact the UKBA? Could you please tell me the number/email address that you used?
Raptorroz wrote:Application submitted : 26th Jan
No Ack Letter received
Biometric letter: 10th March
Biometric done: 16th March
Contacted the UKBA and they told me me application was granted and sent out on the 23rd April
BRP received on 25th April
Up to now i am still waiting for my documents.

So, I got my BRP card dated 21st of April and valid till 21st April 2014. However, i need your help guys. ive contacted the UKBA again and they gave me my recorded signed second class mail (documents+passport) which was sent on the 23rd April via royal mail. i didnt get those documents back and i am really stressed. i need to know how can i get them now because i am travelling this Tuesday., Why its taking the royal mail all this time to deliver my documents, i've sent them an email and theu didn't replay till now. Its 28th April today and the documents were sent out on the 23rd April.
Please could anyone help me out in this ??????? :(

ummer2000

Post by ummer2000 » Sat Apr 28, 2012 8:39 pm

Any body who received their documents please tell me about your post office delivery status now.As i am tracing mine they are saying from 4 days that your item has reached the delivery office and out for delivery. but there is nothing i am just waiting.
Request to anybody who received spcial delivery?

moirareggie

Post by moirareggie » Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:49 pm

UPDATE: my complete timeline
Application sent: 31st January 2012
Fee deducted: 6th February 2012
Acknowledgement received: Never
Biometrics Invitation received: 15th March 2012, dated 10th March
Biometrics enrolled: 23rd March 2012 (Camden High Street)
BRP delivery 1st attempt: 25th April 2012
BRP received: 27th April (Issued on the 21st April)
Documents: 27th April 2012

I literally got my documents a few minutes after posting my last update. Unfortunately my laptop crashed before I could post so I am using a friends' to update you guys.

moirareggie

Post by moirareggie » Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:55 pm

beeth_ven wrote:OMG!! I just called DX couriers and they told me that there is a delivery for me on Monday :D As I am expecting no other delivery, I really hope that this is the package from UKBA...keeping fingers crossed !
*does happy dance*
YAAAAY!!!! FINALLY!!!! Happy for you!!!
Now you can go to Italy! Good luck with your future and everything!

shribalaji

Post by shribalaji » Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:05 pm

moirareggie wrote:
*does happy dance*

Sounds like a music to my ears.... Good luck guys wish the best for your future. I can see a ray of hope somewhere in the midst of chaos. Thanks.

beeth_ven
Newly Registered

Post by beeth_ven » Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:25 pm

Lets hope that it is indeed the documents from UKBA and hopefully I get the BRP and passport soon...Thanks moirareggie, shribalaji, Usmantar, Raptorroz and everyone else who have been so supportive and have sent their best wishes...thanks guys!!...now lets sit tight and hope that these supposed packages do arrive on time!

@ Raptorroz: As you have to fly out on friday, I guess the documents should come in before that but you can always try and give a visit to your area's post office and give them the reference number...maybe they have some way to track it down on their internal system...I am not sure about it but just thought it might work.
moirareggie wrote:
*does happy dance*

alinawaz
Newly Registered

No News

Post by alinawaz » Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:21 am

Biometric: 24 March

No update further...

Does any one knows the UKBA Help line to call to get update on the status?

Plz advise...thanks

Raptorroz

Post by Raptorroz » Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:18 am

Beeth_ven thanks for your nice words. I wish you the best on Monday with your BRP card. I will wait the postman on Monday and then I'll pop down the nearest post offices and try my luck there. :)
beeth_ven wrote:Lets hope that it is indeed the documents from UKBA and hopefully I get the BRP and passport soon...Thanks moirareggie, shribalaji, Usmantar, Raptorroz and everyone else who have been so supportive and have sent their best wishes...thanks guys!!...now lets sit tight and hope that these supposed packages do arrive on time!

@ Raptorroz: As you have to fly out on friday, I guess the documents should come in before that but you can always try and give a visit to your area's post office and give them the reference number...maybe they have some way to track it down on their internal system...I am not sure about it but just thought it might work.
moirareggie wrote:
*does happy dance*
:? :?

eastman
Newly Registered

Processing time

Post by eastman » Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:19 pm

Hello guys here is my timeline

Application submitted by post on : 2 March
Acknowledgement letter received: 16 March
Bio metric invitation received: 29 March dated 26 march
Bio metric submitted: 4 April at London Bridge post office
BRP: Waiting :shock:
Documents and passport: waiting :shock:

i need to go back to India in 1st week on june. Can any one advice me when approximately i can get my BRP, so i can book my ticket. its Emergency :roll:

daisydee456
Newly Registered

Post by daisydee456 » Sun Apr 29, 2012 2:49 pm

I'm pretty optimistic that I'll get my BRP and docs back this coming week. I did my biometrics on the 19th in Romsey..

shribalaji

Re: Processing time

Post by shribalaji » Sun Apr 29, 2012 3:17 pm

eastman wrote:Hello guys here is my timeline

Application submitted by post on : 2 March
Acknowledgement letter received: 16 March
Bio metric invitation received: 29 March dated 26 march
Bio metric submitted: 4 April at London Bridge post office
BRP: Waiting :shock:
Documents and passport: waiting :shock:

i need to go back to India in 1st week on june. Can any one advice me when approximately i can get my BRP, so i can book my ticket. its Emergency :roll:
No one can say that buddy. But from our recent forum posts by others, i guess processing timeline it is taking approx 4 to 6 weeks after bio metrics given. So by the time of June 1st probably you will get it. Let's hope for the best.

dreamfriend

Re: Processing time

Post by dreamfriend » Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:00 pm

Application Sent: 12/03/2012
Application Fee: Postal Order
Acknowledgement letter: 22/03/2012
Biometrics Invitation: Awaiting
Passport & Documents: Awaiting
BRP: Awaiting

Is their any one did sent on or after that date please update. thanks guys

placebo
Newly Registered

fed up

Post by placebo » Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:10 pm

I'm really running out of patience...
Acknowledgement letter 25th Jan.
Biometrics invitation received: 2nd March, dated 28th Feb.
Biometrics given: 3rd March
BRP and Documents: Waiting :(

I really have no idea what might be wrong with my application or why am I waiting so long :(

By the way, congrats to everyone who have received their visas.

htc_123
Pakistan

Re: fed up

Post by htc_123 » Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:34 pm

placebo wrote:I'm really running out of patience...
Acknowledgement letter 25th Jan.
Biometrics invitation received: 2nd March, dated 28th Feb.
Biometrics given: 3rd March
BRP and Documents: Waiting :(

I really have no idea what might be wrong with my application or why am I waiting so long :(

By the way, congrats to everyone who have received their visas.
Did u try contacting DX and asking if they have a delivery for you ?