ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

*Y3NVY*

Post by *Y3NVY* » Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:23 am

im on £470 a week...maybe more maybe less than others here
but i think the main thing they look at is that your able to save and able to support your family without claiming benefits x
Application Submitted:12/03/12
Under Process At BHC: 26/03/12

[Moderator edit: Forum language is English]

shamailaubaid

Post by shamailaubaid » Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:40 am

*Y3NVY* wrote:im on £470 a week...maybe more maybe less than others here
but i think the main thing they look at is that your able to save and able to support your family without claiming benefits x

alryt ok more than me anyways!! im living with my parents got a supporting letter from them nd i do save alot! i have my own property but we gona liv with my parents until its fully refurbished nd we have wrote a letter to explain this!! the wage u get every 2 weeks i get that every 4 weeks !!
submitted @ lahore 07/02/12
waited 65 working days
Ready for Collection: 9/5/12
picking up 10/5/12
Visa Granted

shamailaubaid

Re: Document requried for spouse visa

Post by shamailaubaid » Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:42 am

*Nazia wrote:
shamailaubaid wrote:
Blitz03 wrote:
woolies wrote:Hello All,

i have heard ukba introduced some salary threshold as well, is it true ?

thanks All
Currently the requirement is £111.45 per week after your expenditure, but this is set to rise substantially soon, to £25,700 a year. :lol: .

Visit the following link..

http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree ... mmigration

whats the lowest income anyone has submitted and got their visa granted?
I dont think anyone will comment on that lol

thats upto them if they wanna comment!! im not on the best wage and the best job!! but everyone is not the same!! we shud respect the differences! im just abit worried about my income and all even though i have savings, a property and im continuing to save and i also dnt have alot of expenditures!! :)
submitted @ lahore 07/02/12
waited 65 working days
Ready for Collection: 9/5/12
picking up 10/5/12
Visa Granted

MrE2012

Post by MrE2012 » Sun Apr 29, 2012 2:45 am

So can anyone confirm a phone interview?

also do you know who makes the calls to verify all the details i.e employment and when does that happen.

Shatif
Member of Standing

Post by Shatif » Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:24 am

MrE2012 wrote:So can anyone confirm a phone interview?

also do you know who makes the calls to verify all the details i.e employment and when does that happen.
The UK Border Agency (Visa Section) at the British High Commission in Islamabad deals with applications made by business visitors, visit visas for 2, 5 and 10 years, and settlement applications (for applications submitted on or after 25 October 2010). We aim to process all applications as quickly as possible. Current processing times for visit applications is five working days. For settlement, we are currently processing within forty-one working days.

Also If the authorities feel they need further clarification then they may call you employer,bank,etc to confirm details.

It is highly unlikely you will get a phone interview gerrys will contact you to book an interview at your convenience if required by bhc.

I hope this answers you questions.

*Y3NVY*

Post by *Y3NVY* » Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:19 am

shamailaubaid wrote:

alryt ok more than me anyways!! im living with my parents got a supporting letter from them nd i do save alot! i have my own property but we gona liv with my parents until its fully refurbished nd we have wrote a letter to explain this!! the wage u get every 2 weeks i get that every 4 weeks !!
can you not claim working tax credits? thats one thing that will not affect your application as you are in your full right to as you are legally working? i think if your 25 and over you have to be in atleast 24 hours a week work..and if you have a child minimum hours is 16..i live with my parents too until my hubby gets here...the estate agent who done our property report wrote a letter from my parents stating that i was there rent free...
dont worry inshallah it will be fine

*Y3NVY*

Post by *Y3NVY* » Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:21 am

shamailaubaid wrote:

can you not claim working tax credits? thats one thing that will not affect your application as you are in your full right to as you are legally working? i think if your 25 and over you have to be in atleast 24 hours a week work..and if you have a child minimum hours is 16..i live with my parents too until my hubby gets here...the estate agent who done our property report wrote a letter from my parents stating that i was there rent free...

jalebi

Re: Document requried for spouse visa

Post by jalebi » Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:35 am

Blitz03 wrote:
woolies wrote:Hello All,

Can you someone direct me to the link where i can find out what documents are required for spouse visa in pakistan, and i have heard ukba introduced some salary threshold as well, is it true ?

thanks All
A photocopy will be required of the following documents:

• Passport and (entry and exit stamps)
• Marriage certificate (English translated and stamped by Union Council
• English language requirement

Send the following documents as supporting evidence:

• Emails
• Calls/Text message record
• Phone records, Email, Skype etc
• Letters/Cards to each other
• Photos
• Bank statements 3 Months
• Employment contact

A sponsor letter confirming that the sponsor has funds, job, house etc to support their spouse and apply for visa,

Proof of address can be provided utility bills (electricity etc), and a property inspection report
And 3 month wage slips
Sis-in-law..
2 May 2012 : English test Results
4 July 2012 @ Mirpur : Submitted Spouse Visa
17 July 2012 : Under process at BHC
20 November 2012 : Received RFC
21 November 2012 : Visa approved
Dec 2012 : Arrived in England

taniya sabeel
- thin ice -

Post by taniya sabeel » Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:42 am

*Y3NVY* wrote:
shamailaubaid wrote:

it shouldn't really matter i got my visa on contracted 16hours. But i was doing a lot of over time
23-01-2012 Application submitted at mirpur
23-01-2012 application forwarded to islamabad oc
02-02-2012 application forwarded to bhc for process
04-03-2012 application has been forwarded to embassy
19-04-2012 processed application forwarded to ac

zahra110
- thin ice -

Post by zahra110 » Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:07 pm

y3nvy! ur on v. good money...esp being up north!
Application submitted at ISL: 27/01/12
under process at BHC: 09/02/12
READY FOR COLLECTION/VISA GRANTED: 25/04/12

MASHALLAH

*Y3NVY*

Post by *Y3NVY* » Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:22 pm

zahra110 wrote:y3nvy! ur on v. good money...esp being up north!
lol i aint up north im from birmingham x yeh mashallah love my proffesion would never give up this role x
Last edited by *Y3NVY* on Sun Apr 29, 2012 2:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Asil_88

Post by Asil_88 » Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:29 pm

Brothers and sister i just like to share the timeline of my spouse's visa application.

Spouse application submitted at ISL:23/5/11
Collected on 8/8/11
Refused
Appealed:25/8/11
11/11/11: Received Hearing Date
10/1/12: Court Hearing
Call letter received:18/4/12
Passport Submitted:20/4/12
Visa granted:25/4/12

Thanks to ALLAH swt Visa has been granted. I know waiting can be stressing but just remember that everything happens with will of ALLAH(swt). In quran it is stated
"Whoever should think that Allah will not support in this world and the Hereafter - let him extend a rope to the ceiling, then cut off [his breath], and let him see: will his effort remove that which enrages [him]?"
(Quran 22:15)
Everyone have nice happy life. INSHALLAH.

XnailaX
- thin ice -

Post by XnailaX » Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:32 pm

mashallah..congratulaton asil...urs took a full year man...

they giv visa in the end put love to put us under alot of tension and stress..

wish u both a happy married life :) ameen

king2be98
- thin ice -

Post by king2be98 » Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:32 pm

Asil,

That's a long time between the court date and the call letter. Is there any reason for that, it's a lot slower in your case than some of the other members who appealled on this site.

If you don't mind telling us, what were your refusal reasons?

Asil_88

Post by Asil_88 » Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:51 pm

king2be98 wrote:Asil,

That's a long time between the court date and the call letter. Is there any reason for that, it's a lot slower in your case than some of the other members who appealled on this site.

If you don't mind telling us, what were your refusal reasons?
They initially picked upon following points:

1) They believed marriage is invalid because Nikah Nama registration date was not on Nikah Nama.
2) Ielts English language my wife got 4.5 in speaking and 3.5 in speaking but according to them required grade was 4 in both
3) Adequate accommodation, they failed to check that i submitted mortage statements for last three years.

After submitting more evidence when appealing they only upheld Ielts language point in the court. At the hearing i represented my wife and gave evidence that at the time of application required grade was around 1.5-2.5 in both not 4. [/i]

Asil_88

Post by Asil_88 » Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:53 pm

XnailaX wrote:mashallah..congratulaton asil...urs took a full year man...

they giv visa in the end put love to put us under alot of tension and stress..

wish u both a happy married life :) ameen
XNAILAX sister thanks for the kind comment.
May Allah give blessings to your married life INSHALLAH.

MrE2012

Post by MrE2012 » Sun Apr 29, 2012 2:56 pm

to Taniya sabeel

im glad to see that you got your visa i thought you had to have full time?

To OTHERS :

why was the DEC JAN VISAS SENT TO EMBASSY IF THEY WERE MEANT TO BE PROCESS IN ISLAMABAD FROM OCT 2011

let me know please

*Y3NVY*

Post by *Y3NVY* » Sun Apr 29, 2012 3:00 pm

MrE2012 wrote:to Taniya sabeel

To OTHERS :

why was the DEC JAN VISAS SENT TO EMBASSY IF THEY WERE MEANT TO BE PROCESS IN ISLAMABAD FROM OCT 2011

let me know please
nobody can answer you that as no one here knows as to why some applications go to abu dhabi and some stay in islamabad...nobody here wprks for the british high commission...were all just in the same situation!

taniya sabeel
- thin ice -

Post by taniya sabeel » Sun Apr 29, 2012 3:27 pm

I dunno brother but mine was done part time alhumdulilah but i worked so many over time.so on my wage slips i was taking 800 and over.thanks you brother.inshallah everyone visa will be done. I waited 3years but now thanks to Allah those 3years seem nothing.
23-01-2012 Application submitted at mirpur
23-01-2012 application forwarded to islamabad oc
02-02-2012 application forwarded to bhc for process
04-03-2012 application has been forwarded to embassy
19-04-2012 processed application forwarded to ac

Shatif
Member of Standing

Post by Shatif » Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:08 pm

MrE2012 wrote:to Taniya sabeel

To OTHERS :

let me know please
Nobody on here knows why, the only reason i can think of is workload as the age law was changed in november so a high volume of applicants applied.

I would suggest if u have more question as to why the process is what it is maybe you should contact ukba as they will be able to give you a more detailed and specific answer. Everybody here is in the same situation as your self we can only share our experience and knowledge anything to do with ukba internal process or procedure only they can answer.

xXxMrsZxXx
Newly Registered

Post by xXxMrsZxXx » Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:24 pm

Salamz every1,

My husband submitted his application on 30/03/2012. Good to see others who are in the same boat. Also congratulations to all the brothers and sisters who recently had their visa granted.

Blitz03

Post by Blitz03 » Sun Apr 29, 2012 5:17 pm

*Y3NVY* wrote:[quote="MrE2012"

To OTHERS :

let me know please
nobody can answer you that as no one here knows as to why some applications go to abu dhabi and some stay in islamabad...nobody here wprks for the british high commission...were all just in the same situation![/quote]

@MrE2012

To reiterate that none of us work for the embassy and most questions you’re asking none of us have the answer to (in regards to where the applications are meant to be processed or sent to etc).

If your STILL unsatisfied with the lack of replies on here, I suggest YOU contact UKBA or even speak to a Immigration Lawyer as they will be able to give you a more detailed and specific answer. Inshallah

Just Relax and pray to Allah.

@ *Y3NVY*

Masallah good pay, hope you treat us to nice party lol
8)

zahra110
- thin ice -

Post by zahra110 » Sun Apr 29, 2012 5:24 pm

^heheheh

well im stressed....all week i have been having probs in house...one thing after the other....soooo fed up!
Application submitted at ISL: 27/01/12
under process at BHC: 09/02/12
READY FOR COLLECTION/VISA GRANTED: 25/04/12

MASHALLAH

MrE2012

Post by MrE2012 » Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:29 pm

Hi All Friends

sorry to pepper people with these questions that you may not be certain of the only reason i asked was because i feel the pain people are going through with the waiting.. Now they are talks of priority Visa for visitors.

i will contact the UKBA..

SORRY I KNOW I CAN BE REPETITIVE, CAN ANYONE SHARE THERE EXPERIENCE OF A PHONE INTERVIEW OR CALL IN?

Thanks friends, InshALLAH positive news for all here that are waiting :)

MrE2012

Post by MrE2012 » Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:33 pm

THANK YOU SHATIF AND OTHERS ... i can remember of that rule change soo i can Imagine a surge in Visa numbers for that time so possible workload was more.