ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Appeal Upheld

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

UncleM
Newly Registered

Appeal Upheld

Post by UncleM » Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:07 pm

I appealed against decision not to allow child to enter UK and the appeal has been upheld in the Court. UKBA have not contested the Judges decision but what happens now? Any advice would be appreciated.

Michael

peppekalle

Post by peppekalle » Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:59 pm

If UKBA have decided not to appeal the judges decision gets implemented.

selva

Re: Appeal Upheld

Post by selva » Sun Apr 29, 2012 5:47 pm

UncleM wrote:I appealed against decision not to allow child to enter UK and the appeal has been upheld in the Court. UKBA have not contested the Judges decision but what happens now? Any advice would be appreciated.

Michael
Hi Michael,
If your appeal is success (Appeal allowed) and UKBA decided not to appeal against that (UKBA has 28 days to decide) then UK embassy will call your child and grant entry clearance for your child. But in most of the cases you need to chase them. UKBA need to inform this decision to UK embassy where your child applied.

UncleM
Newly Registered

Post by UncleM » Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:23 pm

Thanks for the information but I thought they only had 5 days to appeal but the Appellant has 28 days.

As a layman I may have read it wrong but would appreciate any help.