ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR appointment at Peo Croydon this week: water bottle

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

prashpatel1
Newly Registered

ILR appointment at Peo Croydon this week: water bottle

Post by prashpatel1 » Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:01 am

hi,

I know this is bit silly question to ask.

Does PEO Croydon allowed water bottle inside purchased from outside building? since we have little one with us during our appointment this week.

Please share ur experience, if have been there.

Thanks

Bash1oo

Post by Bash1oo » Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:38 am

Yes, you can take in water bottles.

nnj10

Post by nnj10 » Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:57 am

Not trying to high jack this thread but a broader question.
Do we know what is allowed and what is not; to be taken inside the building?

e.g. Can I take Ipad, Mobile Phones (on silent mode of course), Portable battery charger (external), kids colouring books, colours etc in the building?
Last edited by nnj10 on Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Information and/or advice provided by me is of general nature and is not intended to substitute for informed professional legal or other professional advice.

Bash1oo

Post by Bash1oo » Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:23 am

I don't think there are any major restrictions as to what you can take into the building aside from anything that is of obvious security concerns. In case my case, i took in drinks, snacks, nitendo DS game and some other stuff for the kids to keep busy.