ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 (PSW) processing times

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

htc_123
Pakistan

Post by htc_123 » Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:42 am

nnanku wrote:
htc_123 wrote:
htc_123 wrote:
htc_123 wrote:Just to update, Rang DX they have an item for me which will be delivered on Monday,. :D :D
Got My BRP moments ago, Haven't recieved the documents yet.

My Time line:

Application Submitted 6th Feb (I Think)
Biometric Enrolled: 16th March
BRP: 30th April (Dated 26th April)
Got my Documents as well Guys :D
Cool bro, Enjoy.. Did the post man just drop the documents or did u have to sign for it?
Thanks,Had to sign for it, Was the usual postman that delivers our mail.

placebo
Newly Registered

Post by placebo » Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:31 pm

thank you Raptorroz and htc_123.
Also congrats htc_123. I contacted DX and they don't have a delivery for me. I also called UKBA and again, they didn't give any information.
I have nothing else to do now... Constantly waiting for the postman and delivery. It's like a torture.

bhamblues

Post by bhamblues » Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:34 pm

Ufffff.. Woooohoooooo!!!

My solicitor just called up & told me that he has received my BRP.(dated 25th April)

Timeline:
Applied: 3rd Feb
Acknowledgement Received: 13th Feb
Biometrics Received: 16th March
Biometrics done: 16th March(with one dependant)
BRP: 30th April (dated 25th April)
Docs: Waiting...

Am so relieved...
Thanks guys for all your help and keep up the good work going... Good luck to all those waiting..

htc_123
Pakistan

Post by htc_123 » Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:44 pm

placebo wrote:thank you Raptorroz and htc_123.
Also congrats htc_123. I contacted DX and they don't have a delivery for me. I also called UKBA and again, they didn't give any information.
I have nothing else to do now... Constantly waiting for the postman and delivery. It's like a torture.
All I can really say is Hang in there, As long as you submitted the right stuff with your application you will get it ! It's just a matter of time !

nnanku

Post by nnanku » Mon Apr 30, 2012 1:08 pm

BRP received

Now waiting for my supporting docs
Last edited by nnanku on Mon Apr 30, 2012 1:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Maninder 84

Post by Maninder 84 » Mon Apr 30, 2012 1:23 pm

Hi congratulations to those who got their visas and those who have given biometric on 19th and 20th of march please update your status...
Thank you

Usmantar
Newly Registered

Post by Usmantar » Mon Apr 30, 2012 1:34 pm

Maninder 84 wrote:Hi congratulations to those who got their visas and those who have given biometric on 19th and 20th of march please update your status...
Thank you
Biometrics in middleton Manchester on the 19th of march
still waiting for bothe docs and BRP :evil: :(

Maninder 84

Post by Maninder 84 » Mon Apr 30, 2012 2:13 pm

Usmantar wrote:
Maninder 84 wrote:Hi congratulations to those who got their visas and those who have given biometric on 19th and 20th of march please update your status...
Thank you
what you can do is e-mail your full name and address where u stay to
tracking@securemail.co.uk and ask them is there any documents to be delivered at ur post code and u will get relpy within minutes...its DX help line
let us know..
thank you

Maninder 84

Re: Timeline

Post by Maninder 84 » Mon Apr 30, 2012 2:18 pm

mousamhere wrote:Hello,
Here is my timeline
Application sent 18/02
Biometric done 26/03
Nothing has updated sine then
Could anyone tell when approximately I would get back docs and BRP..

The waiting is killing me..
:twisted:
hi myself too have done biometric on 26th March at old street post office...no news hope we can get around 7th may

rabh

Post by rabh » Mon Apr 30, 2012 2:41 pm

Congratulations to all our friends who got atleast something....... be it documents or BRP or even news from DX which is a matter of great relief for all the others like me,myself. I was expecting something by the end of last week but went in vain. So guys lets keep our fingers crossed for this week and please keep on posting the latest specially from all those who gave biomentrics from 19th March.

rabh

Post by rabh » Mon Apr 30, 2012 2:47 pm

daisydee456 wrote:I'm pretty optimistic that I'll get my BRP and docs back this coming week. I did my biometrics on the 19th in Romsey..
Yes, that's the only thing we can do at this moment ''be optimistic''. I was optimistic last week and now again for this week. All the best ! We should be getting this week as I also gave biometrics on 19th !

ummer2000

Post by ummer2000 » Mon Apr 30, 2012 3:17 pm

rabh wrote:Congratulations to all our friends who got atleast something....... be it documents or BRP or even news from DX which is a matter of great relief for all the others like me,myself. I was expecting something by the end of last week but went in vain. So guys lets keep our fingers crossed for this week and please keep on posting the latest specially from all those who gave biomentrics from 19th March.
Also waiting! waiting! and just waiting. Done biometrics on 20th March with two dependents. :(

Maninder 84

update

Post by Maninder 84 » Mon Apr 30, 2012 3:19 pm

guys please put ur timeline those who have given their biometric from 19th onwards....and please check whether u have any docs to be collected from DX and just mail ur name address and post code ...to tracking@securemail.com
thanks

ummer2000

Post by ummer2000 » Mon Apr 30, 2012 3:24 pm

Maninder 84 wrote:
Usmantar wrote:
Thank you
tracking@securemail.co.uk and ask them is there any documents to be delivered at ur post code and u will get relpy within minutes...its DX help line
let us know..
thank you
Maninder, i have done biometrics on 20th March. I e mailed on your rephered link, but there is no reply.

Maninder 84

Post by Maninder 84 » Mon Apr 30, 2012 3:26 pm

ummer2000 wrote:
Maninder 84 wrote:
Usmantar wrote:
Thank you
let us know..
thank you
Maninder, i have done biometrics on 20th March. I e mailed on your rephered link, but there is no reply.
it should take 15 min and u will get reply...

ummer2000

Post by ummer2000 » Mon Apr 30, 2012 4:45 pm

Maninder 84 wrote:
ummer2000 wrote:
Maninder 84 wrote:
Usmantar wrote:
let us know..
thank you
it should take 15 min and u will get reply...
Thanks they respond. But nothing for me.

smuhammad84
Newly Registered

Post by smuhammad84 » Mon Apr 30, 2012 4:54 pm

I have actually done my bio on 19 March at Old Street PO. I've recently emailed DX and there is nothing for me yet too. Will be waiting!!!

rabh

Post by rabh » Mon Apr 30, 2012 5:27 pm

smuhammad84 wrote:I have actually done my bio on 19 March at Old Street PO. I've recently emailed DX and there is nothing for me yet too. Will be waiting!!!
Welcome aboard mate, I also did the biometrics on 19th March. All the best.....let's hope by the weekend our waiting will be over.

applicanto
Newly Registered

Post by applicanto » Mon Apr 30, 2012 6:03 pm

For those who have part of their documents delayed so much...it is very probable that UKBA has put your addresses wrong on the packages...

Today I happened to know that they put my post code wrong on the BRP delivery which led to a week delay in the delivery.

rc258
Newly Registered

hey

Post by rc258 » Mon Apr 30, 2012 6:06 pm

did u call UKBA and check that? because i can never get through to talk with them.

smuhammad84
Newly Registered

Post by smuhammad84 » Mon Apr 30, 2012 6:08 pm

rabh wrote:
smuhammad84 wrote:I have actually done my bio on 19 March at Old Street PO. I've recently emailed DX and there is nothing for me yet too. Will be waiting!!!
Welcome aboard mate, I also did the biometrics on 19th March. All the best.....let's hope by the weekend our waiting will be over.
But have you tried to send an email to DX?

rabh

Post by rabh » Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:24 pm

smuhammad84 wrote:
rabh wrote:
But have you tried to send an email to DX?
Yes, I have checked with DX, there is nothing under my name to be delivered. Thanks for the suggestion anyway.

rabh

Post by rabh » Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:42 pm

applicanto wrote:For those who have part of their documents delayed so much...it is very probable that UKBA has put your addresses wrong on the packages...

Today I happened to know that they put my post code wrong on the BRP delivery which led to a week delay in the delivery.
Applicanto, how did you find it out? Did you get your delivery?
Last edited by rabh on Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

rabh

Post by rabh » Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:50 pm

Another day of painful waiting is getting over without any results. Most of the members who has been actively contributing this forum for the past few weeks who has done the biometrics on the week commencing 12th March have got either BRP card or documents like bhamblues, htc_123, raptorroz, nnanku, simplyk2012, beeth_ven, rbkn to name a few. So may be this week is the time for those who gave biometrics on the week commencing 19th. Please keep on posting and all the best!

bhamblues

Post by bhamblues » Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:56 pm

rabh wrote:Another day of painful waiting is getting over without any results. Most of the members who has been actively contributing this forum for the past few weeks who has done the biometrics on the week commencing 12th March have got either BRP card or documents like bhamblues, htc_123, raptorroz, nnanku, simplyk2012, beeth_ven, rbkn to name a few. So may be this week is the time for those who gave biometrics on the week commencing 19th. Please keep on posting and all the best!
Just hang in there.. Its not gonna be long... I reckon you would receive it this week. Good Luck..