ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

LTR VISA CONDITION

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

joyirish
Newly Registered

LTR VISA CONDITION

Post by joyirish » Sat Apr 28, 2012 3:01 pm

i applied ltr based on stamp4 five years , i got acknoledgement letter from department ,my visa expiry soon. My qustion is , will i able to get extention on my vias on the basis of LTR acknowldgement letterfrom department?

adlexy

Re: LTR VISA CONDITION

Post by adlexy » Mon Apr 30, 2012 1:56 pm

joyirish wrote:i applied ltr based on stamp4 five years , i got acknoledgement letter from department ,my visa expiry soon. My qustion is , will i able to get extention on my vias on the basis of LTR acknowldgement letterfrom department?
joyirish - not sure what your query is but I assume you got an acknowledgement for the LTR application.

I am not sure what value that acknowledgement will be towards renewal of your permit. It is only an acknowledgement that you have submitted an application, not an approval of the LTR.

I will assume that to extend your current permit, you will need to apply to renew your permit normally with necessary documentations. Your LTR approval may not come back for another 6months, if you are qualify.

Potentially, you will incur double cost for renewal and then LTR when eventually it is approved

All the best of luck