ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

HSMP Income tax documents

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

iqbalmurad
Newly Registered

HSMP Income tax documents

Post by iqbalmurad » Fri Nov 24, 2006 3:15 pm

I phoned the customer care centre of the HSMP programme yesterday and today to enquire what documents will be acceptable as a proof of income tax returns. It appeared to me they were uncertain of this and I would rather wait for a couple of weeks and then submit my new HSMP application. Following are there replies:

Yesterday: Any document. I said will a P45 be ok? He said, yes that would do.

Today: Well, did you see the guidance documents it will be written there. I said there is no specific document, its just a general statement. She said ok then yes P45 or P60 or any document along those lines showing the tax that you have paid.

I think either they are flexible on this as you only get a P60 upon completion of the tax year i.e. 5th April, or it will take a bit of time for this new policy to get matured.

Murad.

paramjit2k

hi

Post by paramjit2k » Sat Nov 25, 2006 3:18 am

its a very gud thing u have mentioned...hope it will help many people...
Regards,

Pam Aujla