ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Urgent help for appeal hearing (Tier - 2 General visa)

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

nazmul95
Newly Registered

Urgent help for appeal hearing (Tier - 2 General visa)

Post by nazmul95 » Tue May 01, 2012 1:50 am

Hi,

I was refused for tier - 2 (general) visa only for the wrong working hours specified in the COS which did not match with the minimum hourly rate accurately .

I have appealed and my hearing is on 17th May 2012.To support my hearing, I got a letter from my employer for the acknowledgement of their mistake of providing wrong working hours in the COS.

can anyone please guide me what other documents/anything will help me to win this appeal . Any help would be appreciated

Thank you

quantum1
Member of Standing

Post by quantum1 » Tue May 01, 2012 11:06 am

I think you should get a new Cos and file a new application. for an appeal you will need the one you have to be corrected if that is possible. This letter from your employer will not be accepted because its not consistent with ukba procedures. They will not consider new evidence at an appeal.