ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Photocopies of EVERYTHING for ILR Set M

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

iactcrazy
Newly Registered

Photocopies of EVERYTHING for ILR Set M

Post by iactcrazy » Tue May 01, 2012 11:31 am

Hi,

we are about to apply for ILR using Form SET (M). We have photo copied the form, passports, and 24 months worth of co-hab documents. Do they need a photo copy of everything? We have 12 months worth of pay slips, bank statements, joint statements etc. We are looking at around 200 plus items here. Surely that is too much? Or is it best to copy every little thing just in case they require it.

Thanks

Sohail4peace

Post by Sohail4peace » Tue May 01, 2012 11:52 am

Hi iactcrazy,

Last Month I submitted my application for set M at PEO Croydon and I provided all the photocopies of supporting ducuments more than 300 pages and they accepted.
And they were thankful to me for providing photocopies :) but make sure you provide all in order as original one in same sequence and mention them.

Hope it will help :)

Regards

iactcrazy
Newly Registered

Post by iactcrazy » Tue May 01, 2012 12:10 pm

Thanks Sohail4peace, appreciate the response. Best to take more otherwise could be an issue.

Thanks again

iactcrazy
Newly Registered

Post by iactcrazy » Tue May 01, 2012 12:14 pm

Hi,

did you take every single co-hab document month by month? for example, april-may-jun-july-aug etc? for the whole 2 year period?

thanks

Nadeem

Patagonian

Post by Patagonian » Tue May 01, 2012 1:34 pm

iactcrazy wrote:Hi,

did you take every single co-hab document month by month? for example, april-may-jun-july-aug etc? for the whole 2 year period?

thanks

Nadeem
You don't need a document for each month. The actual requirement is for 6 jointly-addressed letters/documents spread over the 2 year period (we submitted 7 when we applied last month and took more just in case but they didn't ask for any additional ones)