ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Question regarding arranging a courier

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

artcodex
Newly Registered

Question regarding arranging a courier

Post by artcodex » Sun Nov 26, 2006 11:18 am

Hi,

If anybody could please help me with this question. I know that the HSMP team will not sign any packages that are being returned to the applicant, but will they sign for receipt of a package (application) sent to them via courier?

Regards
Avi

docitduo

Post by docitduo » Sun Nov 26, 2006 3:49 pm

Yes !! A long as you send the courier to the right address. If not known, search the forum for the HO address to send your application through courier.

regards

nnj10

Post by nnj10 » Mon Nov 27, 2006 3:45 am

Hi artcodex,

If you read the HSMP1 Application form carefully, it is mentioned that they will acknowledge the receipt of documents if you desire so, by filling out the second page on the form. i.e. ACKNOWLEDGEMENT SLEEP.

Foe sending your form through courier you need to send it at the address mentioned on page 19 of 33 of the HSMP1guidance.doc

They will also provide you with the Application referenece number; so that you can track it during the time it is under consideration.

Hope I am able to clearify answer you to your satisfaction.

NNJ10