ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 (PSW) processing times

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Raptorroz

Post by Raptorroz » Wed May 02, 2012 10:58 am

bhamblues wrote:
Raptorroz wrote:
Raptorroz wrote:
nnanku wrote:
Yet to receive my documents too
Yeah guys..here is the situation. i got my BRP on 25/4 right? and yet no documents. I rang UKBA and used the application more than 6 months option to speak with one of there advisers. she told me that my documents were sent on 30/4 (Monday) can you imagine that. lol they are so careless, and now i have to wait and expect my documents on Thursday or Friday :)

btw Beeth and Nanku, they send our documents via recorded signed for second class. needs 3 working days to get delivered and its untraceable. Call the UKBA and choose the option applications more than 6 months just to get the chance to speak with one of there operators, then provide your case reference number and tell them you got your BRP card as i did, then the operator will tell you when your documents were sent out...keep me posted guys :)
Same here. I received my BRP on 30th April(dated 25th April) and when I rang UKBA, they said they have posted my documents only yesterday. Can you believe that!!
Ive got my BRP on 25th April (Dated 21st buddy). The UKBA just remembered to sent out my documents the day before yesterday 30/4. its unbelievable, i cant believe this..and now lets hope that royal mail will deliver those within 3 working days as mentioned on their website. The UKBA wont let you wait only for a decision, as well as, you have to wait for your passport and documents to be dispatched and sent out from their offices.. daaaaaaaaaarn

eternities
Newly Registered

!!!!!!!!!!

Post by eternities » Wed May 02, 2012 10:59 am

OK, I received my documents and a letter dated on on 18 April that my visa has been approved. Howecer, STILL NO BRP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I have been calling and emailing DX every day and they say they don't have anything for me. I also send an emal to BRPDelivery@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk on Friday, but still no reply!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is there a phone number I can call?

Also, is it possible to pursue legal action against UKBA?

sbar
Newly Registered

Re:

Post by sbar » Wed May 02, 2012 11:43 am

eternities wrote:OK, I received my documents and a letter dated on on 18 April that my visa has been approved. Howecer, STILL NO BRP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I have been calling and emailing DX every day and they say they don't have anything for me. I also send an emal to BRPDelivery@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk on Friday, but still no reply!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

not sure mate if you can take any legal action or not against UKBA but you can check. UKBA contact number is 08450105200

Raptorroz

Updatesssss

Post by Raptorroz » Wed May 02, 2012 11:57 am

Dear Friends, i would like to update finally my time line as follows

Application submitted 26/1
No Ack letter
Biometric letter 10/3
Biometric given 16/3
BRP card 25/4 dated 21/4
Documents and passport 2/5 dated 21/4

Thanks all and wish you the best of luck!!
:) :D :)

samindaksm
Newly Registered

Re: Visa

Post by samindaksm » Wed May 02, 2012 12:02 pm

Be+ wrote:hello everyone,

Even I am in the same situation. My timeline is as follows:
Application submitted: 1st March 2012
Acknowledgement letter: 7th March 2012
Biometrics taken: 5th April 2012
Documents: waiting
BRP: waiting

has anyone submitted their application around this time? Also, I was wondering, is there anyone whose visa has been refused after Biometircs? just curious! :idea:

hello mate, I did my biometric as well on 04th of April 2012 at Cardif PEO. The barcode letter I received for biometric was not readable at the post office, called UKBA and asked me to book an appointment :( Otherwise I'd have given my biometrics in 30th of March.. Anyway no news yet.. hang on and please post me if you get anything.. cheers

daisydee456
Newly Registered

Re: Updatesssss

Post by daisydee456 » Wed May 02, 2012 12:06 pm

Congrats mate! All the best.

Raptorroz wrote:Dear Friends, i would like to update finally my time line as follows

No Ack letter
Biometric letter 10/3
Biometric given 16/3
BRP card 25/4 dated 21/4

daisydee456
Newly Registered

Post by daisydee456 » Wed May 02, 2012 12:09 pm

Any updates for those who did biometrics on the 19th and beyond? The waiting...... I can't take it :(

beeth_ven
Newly Registered

Post by beeth_ven » Wed May 02, 2012 12:11 pm

Congratulations Raptorroz!! I am glad to hear that you got back your documents...thank you for all the support and information...best of luck! :)
Raptorroz wrote:Dear Friends, i would like to update finally my time line as follows

No Ack letter
Biometric letter 10/3
Biometric given 16/3
BRP card 25/4 dated 21/4

eternities
Newly Registered

Re:

Post by eternities » Wed May 02, 2012 12:14 pm

sbar wrote:
eternities wrote:OK, I received my documents and a letter dated on on 18 April that my visa has been approved. Howecer, STILL NO BRP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I have been calling and emailing DX every day and they say they don't have anything for me. I also send an emal to BRPDelivery@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk on Friday, but still no reply!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

not sure mate if you can take any legal action or not against UKBA but you can check. UKBA contact number is 08450105200
Sorry, I just tried this number and there is no option for post study works visas...Only for work permits for Bulharian/Romanians and citizenship issues......

nnanku

Post by nnanku » Wed May 02, 2012 12:49 pm

No Ack letter
Biometric letter 10/3
Biometric given 16/3
BRP card 25/4 dated 21/4

Just called UKBA, they said my documents were sent out y'day 1/05 which means i should get them by tomorrow, from what you have written right?

beeth_ven
Newly Registered

Post by beeth_ven » Wed May 02, 2012 12:55 pm

Chasing UKBA and DX courier services have made my life hell ! :x Now I have even finished my calling credits trying to get past the automatic voice and waiting period on the phone :( My BRP was supposed to deliver on 30/04 but they did not turn up and now after having re-booked the delivery, I am still waiting the whole day and still no sign of the DX person !! :x Looking at Raptorroz's and bhamblues' cases, God knows if I will ever get to see my BRP and passport as maybe the documents have not yet been dispatched from UKBA!!! :evil:
Raptorroz wrote:
bhamblues wrote:
Raptorroz wrote:
Raptorroz wrote:
Yeah guys..here is the situation. i got my BRP on 25/4 right? and yet no documents. I rang UKBA and used the application more than 6 months option to speak with one of there advisers. she told me that my documents were sent on 30/4 (Monday) can you imagine that. lol they are so careless, and now i have to wait and expect my documents on Thursday or Friday :)

btw Beeth and Nanku, they send our documents via recorded signed for second class. needs 3 working days to get delivered and its untraceable. Call the UKBA and choose the option applications more than 6 months just to get the chance to speak with one of there operators, then provide your case reference number and tell them you got your BRP card as i did, then the operator will tell you when your documents were sent out...keep me posted guys :)
Same here. I received my BRP on 30th April(dated 25th April) and when I rang UKBA, they said they have posted my documents only yesterday. Can you believe that!!
Ive got my BRP on 25th April (Dated 21st buddy). The UKBA just remembered to sent out my documents the day before yesterday 30/4. its unbelievable, i cant believe this..and now lets hope that royal mail will deliver those within 3 working days as mentioned on their website. The UKBA wont let you wait only for a decision, as well as, you have to wait for your passport and documents to be dispatched and sent out from their offices.. daaaaaaaaaarn

rajesh0428
Newly Registered

Re: BRP on 19th March in Manchester post office

Post by rajesh0428 » Wed May 02, 2012 1:12 pm

no i have not got any documenta, BRP or my passport
waiting4mypsw wrote:
rajesh0428 wrote:heres my time line.

Application Posted : 7th FEB 2012
Application Received : 8th FEB 2012
Biometrics Given : 19th March

BRP : Waiting

Docs : Waiting
I have called UKBA on 2nd april to return my passport for identity purposes but they have not returned it yet, i have called them again on 30th april to inquire about it and was told that she put a remainder about it.

UKBA said that returning my passport will not effect process of my visa application. But i am worried whether this is the reason why my BRP is getting late?

Can anyone help???
Hey rajesh0428, have you got your passport back? I called the UKBA last week and they told me that If I need my passport back, it would take NO more than 4 weeks to arrive.. maybe I'll ask them for mine back, but I don't trust them... it might take longer than waiting for my visa and everything... just that I'm desperate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(

nnanku

Post by nnanku » Wed May 02, 2012 2:03 pm

Raptorroz wrote:
nnanku wrote:
beeth_ven wrote:Hey nnanku! Did you receive your documents? I am wondering if there is any way to ask UKBA about tracking the documents package via Royal Mail...Raptorroz had said that it is possible to call them and ask about this but I have been unsuccessful....Raptorroz, which extension number did you use after dialling the UKBA inquiry number? By the way, did you get back your documents Raptorroz?
nnanku wrote:BRP received

Now waiting for my supporting docs
Yet to receive my documents too
i believe from your own timeline, mine should come in tomorrow, as they told me they have only posted y'day 01/05. yours was posted on monday 30/04 and u got it today right?

Usmantar
Newly Registered

Post by Usmantar » Wed May 02, 2012 2:05 pm

daisydee456 wrote:Any updates for those who did biometrics on the 19th and beyond? The waiting...... I can't take it :(
Still waiting, its really frustrating

ummer2000

Post by ummer2000 » Wed May 02, 2012 2:30 pm

Usmantar wrote:
daisydee456 wrote:Any updates for those who did biometrics on the 19th and beyond? The waiting...... I can't take it :(
Biometrics : 20th March, No news yet. Its really teeriable

moirareggie

Post by moirareggie » Wed May 02, 2012 2:36 pm

No Ack letter
Biometric letter 10/3
Biometric given 16/3
BRP card 25/4 dated 21/4

yay! happy for u

smuhammad84
Newly Registered

Post by smuhammad84 » Wed May 02, 2012 2:37 pm

ummer2000 wrote:
Usmantar wrote:
The same with me: I did my bio on 19th March and no response so far at all. However, I think it is just a matter of time and patience. Inshallah we will all be granted PSW :P

rc258
Newly Registered

19th march

Post by rc258 » Wed May 02, 2012 2:41 pm

i too did my biometric on 19th, no news for me either.. i expected last week, n then this week now guess next week... these people r lazy, dont even think of whats costing us for their foolish behaviour.. i hate ukba

rabh

Post by rabh » Wed May 02, 2012 2:47 pm

smuhammad84 wrote:
ummer2000 wrote:
Usmantar wrote:
The same with me: I did my bio on 19th March and no response so far at all. However, I think it is just a matter of time and patience. Inshallah we will all be granted PSW :P
Yeah, by the end of this week we should be receiving it. Keep on posting guys!. All the best!

smuhammad84
Newly Registered

Re: 19th march

Post by smuhammad84 » Wed May 02, 2012 2:47 pm

rc258 wrote:i too did my biometric on 19th, no news for me either.. i expected last week, n then this week now guess next week... these people r lazy, dont even think of whats costing us for their foolish behaviour.. i hate ukba
After observing the situation with visas, I can conclude that either documents or visas arrive at the beginning or by the end of every week. So, lets assume that we still have the chances of getting ours by the end of the the current week. And I would also suggest you to send an email to DX to check if there is an expected delivery waiting for you ;)

doc44
- thin ice -

Re: 19th march

Post by doc44 » Wed May 02, 2012 2:56 pm

smuhammad84 wrote:
rc258 wrote:i too did my biometric on 19th, no news for me either.. i expected last week, n then this week now guess next week... these people r lazy, dont even think of whats costing us for their foolish behaviour.. i hate ukba
After observing the situation with visas, I can conclude that either documents or visas arrive at the beginning or by the end of every week. So, lets assume that we still have the chances of getting ours by the end of the the current week. And I would also suggest you to send an email to DX to check if there is an expected delivery waiting for you ;)
I also did mine on 19th March and still waiting. 7 weeks will reach on coming Monday. All the best to all.

Raptorroz

Post by Raptorroz » Wed May 02, 2012 3:01 pm

Beeth_ven listen to me...Call the UKBA line, press the option "Applications more than 6 months" and talk to one of the advisers. ask them that ur BRP is with DX courier and you are still waiting for your document. Take the reference number of your documents recorded signed for mail and save it in case it was delayed. Dont worry. you will get yours within this week :)
And to others asking about my documents. I did call the UKBA and they told me my documents were sent out on Monday 30/4/12 and i got them today at 11:45 AM.
Dont worry friends, Always allow up to three working days to get your documents back and again.. Best of luck :) :)
beeth_ven wrote:Chasing UKBA and DX courier services have made my life hell ! :x Now I have even finished my calling credits trying to get past the automatic voice and waiting period on the phone :( My BRP was supposed to deliver on 30/04 but they did not turn up and now after having re-booked the delivery, I am still waiting the whole day and still no sign of the DX person !! :x Looking at Raptorroz's and bhamblues' cases, God knows if I will ever get to see my BRP and passport as maybe the documents have not yet been dispatched from UKBA!!! :evil:
Raptorroz wrote:
bhamblues wrote:
Raptorroz wrote:

Raptorroz

Post by Raptorroz » Wed May 02, 2012 3:03 pm

Nnanku Please allow up to three working day as provided by Royal mail website. I got lucky and got my documents today at 11:45AM. however, if you don't get it tomorrow, the day after will be for sure..
Best of luck :)
nnanku wrote:

No Ack letter
Biometric letter 10/3
Biometric given 16/3
BRP card 25/4 dated 21/4

Just called UKBA, they said my documents were sent out y'day 1/05 which means i should get them by tomorrow, from what you have written right?

Raptorroz

Post by Raptorroz » Wed May 02, 2012 3:05 pm

moirareggie wrote:

No Ack letter
Biometric letter 10/3
Biometric given 16/3
BRP card 25/4 dated 21/4

yay! happy for u
Thank you bud. so happy for you as well.. hope others will get their BRPs and Documents within this week.. Cheer up guys :)

beeth_ven
Newly Registered

Post by beeth_ven » Wed May 02, 2012 3:10 pm

Thanks Raptorroz! The problem is that now I don't have enough calling credits to call up UKBA or DX couriers as it was all spent on chasing them for my documents :( I can't even get out of the house as I have to wait for the DX delivery the whole day!! It is still not here but I have to still wait.... If someone could kindly help me out, could you please call the UKBA and DX couriers on my behalf? I can email you my details.
Raptorroz wrote:Beeth_ven listen to me...Call the UKBA line, press the option "Applications more than 6 months" and talk to one of the advisers. ask them that ur BRP is with DX courier and you are still waiting for your document. Take the reference number of your documents recorded signed for mail and save it in case it was delayed. Dont worry. you will get yours within this week :)
And to others asking about my documents. I did call the UKBA and they told me my documents were sent out on Monday 30/4/12 and i got them today at 11:45 AM.
Dont worry friends, Always allow up to three working days to get your documents back and again.. Best of luck :) :)
beeth_ven wrote:Chasing UKBA and DX courier services have made my life hell ! :x Now I have even finished my calling credits trying to get past the automatic voice and waiting period on the phone :( My BRP was supposed to deliver on 30/04 but they did not turn up and now after having re-booked the delivery, I am still waiting the whole day and still no sign of the DX person !! :x Looking at Raptorroz's and bhamblues' cases, God knows if I will ever get to see my BRP and passport as maybe the documents have not yet been dispatched from UKBA!!! :evil:
Raptorroz wrote:
bhamblues wrote: