ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR Granted @ CROYDON - 01 MAY 2012

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

avtarjain1980

ILR Granted @ CROYDON - 01 MAY 2012

Post by avtarjain1980 » Wed May 02, 2012 12:56 am

First of aLL thanks to all who helped me in this forum.

Dear Friends,

I was granted ILR @ CROYDON today (01.05.2012) using SET(O) Tier 1 route with 1 dependant.
Below is the detailed information about my ILR. I hope this help someone inline to ILR.

Preparation Stage:
2 months back: I have started looking for appointment bookings and reading different stories and cases on this forum.
Booked the appointment 40 days in advance which was not easy as I thought. It took 5-6 nights to look for appointment at exactly 00:00 hrs. Made a list of possibly required docuemnts using people's experiences here and assessed if I can get all in time or not. There was just one P60 which I remember I had requested to previous employer so he could take 1 month for that otherwise else I left for APRIL.

1 months back: Started actual preparations. Collected all documents. Started dumping all in a bag. Documents were -
  • 1. Form Set(O)
    2. Photos
    3. Bank Statements - 12Months
    4. Payslips - 12Months
    5. P60 - 4 years
    Matched 3 4 5 with each other
    6. Passports [Me Mywife + any expired pp]
    7. LIUK results
    8. Tier1/Tier2/WP letters
    9. Letter from Employer [Just to add some weight - was not necessary for Tier1]
    10. Degree Certificates [Masters and Bachelor]
    11. Absence Spreadsheet [Downloaded from sticky notes of this forum - thanks again]
    12. UKBA Appointment letter
    13. Self Assessment Points Calculator Printout
    14. Previous Employer - Few Communication Letters [Appraisal/Resignation/Joining]
    15. New Employer - Few Communication Letters - [joining/Contract]
    16. Tenancy Agreement - Latest + Old
    17. Utility Bills [New Address + Old Address] - as Latest possible
    18. DVLA Paper license
    19. Bunch of Cohabitation documents consisting -
    • Cohabitation Documents :-

NHS Prescription [1]
      Bank Statements [3-4]
      Electricity Bill [2]
      Council Tax Bill [1]
      Tenancy Agreement [1]

NHS Registration Letters and Other Letters [4]
      Bank Statements [4-5]
      Council Tax Bill [1]
      Electricity Bill [2]
      Water Bill [2]
      NI Letter of Wife [1]

2010 and 2009
      NHS Patient History 2009-2010 [1]
      NHS Letters [3]
      Bank Statements [3]
      Travel Insurance [1]
      Electricity Bill [2]
      Water Bill [1]
      Birth Certificate of son [1]

Other
      Marriage Certificate [1]
      UKBA Letters for Tier1 and Tier2 [2]
Once all documents were ready. I went to supermarket and bought few Folders [6@£1] and many binder Clips [30@£1] and few paper clips. Picked Four folders and labelled as - "Cohabitation", "SET(O) and LIUK and Points Sheet", "Previous Earnings" and "Xerox". Xerox was done for everything including Cohab documents [I left few 2009 / 2010 cohab documents as they were redundent].

Prepared one "Personal folder" for everything else like UKBA letter [WP/T1/T2 etc], my NI Letter, my degrees, UKBA appointment, Company Letters, Extra Photos, DVLA Paper License

Last Night:
  • Rechecked everything through out.
    2 days back I had already checked if SET(O) form version is changed or not!
    Cut paper post-its in strips and sticked on VISA Pages on both passorts for immiiate attention on WP/T2/T1 [and same for dependant].
    I had already highlighted Salary on each statment for quick attention.

Prepared a Bag and placed all the five folders as above (inc Personal Folder) and all passports in another pocket.

Noted Down post-code for Croydon PEO, WhiteGift CarPark (£10 a day) and Dingwell CarPark (£6 a day). Also noted down train timings and train stations (to and from) - just in case for car issues
On the Main Day i.e. 01-05-2012:

I aimed to reach at PEO atleast 1 hour in advance.
Checked the car and Naviator in morning - if everything all right or not.
Prepared a bag with Kid's Toys, Veg Sandwitches, Fruits, Crisps, Water, Jumpers, Medicines for Kid

A lot of traffic has eaten up 30 minutes from the buffer. I was running just on time. My Tom-Tom did not recognise post-code for either of Car-Park so I have keyed in PEO's code. On my way I missed WhiteGift Car park and turned towards PEO (due to TOM-TOM) then I saw road sign to DingWell car park and hence I reached to the cheaper one by luck. I was in car park at 10:10 and my appointment was at 10:40 (I should have to be there 30 min before but what could be done)

Came out of car park asked to someone for Lunar House. A lady said left. Reconfirmed with a worker there, he said right. I used my instinct as I was coming from same road and picked what lady said and reconfirm again with someone on the way. Now time starts here -

10:30 Entrance Reached to Lunar house Entrance on Ground Floor with big sign boards of UKBA. Door person checked appointment letter and asked us to sit on right side of the room adjacent to entrance. It was a sitting queue where queue wa moving clockwise. We were shifting to chairs to our left. We were for 30 min in that room.

11:00 Security Next adjacent Room was security check like airport. I was stopped once for belt and then for a bag in pushchair and then for tyre fix kit in pram. He took tyre fixing kit and asked to collect later.

11:15 Form Check Attendant waved us to move to next adjacent room [No idea why we were just moving like cattles]. Still on ground floor again standing in a queue. Some again waved to come forward and go to counter 11. I thought it is payment desk but NO, he asked for appt letter and SET(O) and checked something (May be appointment person count) and stamped SET(O) and gave me small ticket numered 133 [This number is actually attached to you now until you leave] and he requested me to go to 1st floor for Payments and Document Counter.

11:30 Payments Used Lift [Available on Request only] on Ground floor and came to 1st Floor. Lady standing here asked if I already did payment and direct me to payment on and till counters at left [Only one was working rest were closed]. She also told that after payment on left I must go to right side to a counter on announcement of my number. I did my payment after waiting there for 10min. In meantime I heard my ticket number was called twice but I can not be at two places.

11:50 General Counter I am not sure what this counter is for. But It was a huge waiting area on right side on this 1st floor and 10-15 windows like train ticket counter. My number was re-announced on another window. He checked SET(O) and passports after entering details on his computer. It seemed like he was doing nothing as he did not touch mouse and keyboard for 10-20 minutes. He was only looking at screen. Later he requested to go to one floor up [2nd] for Biometrics and CaseWorker.

12:20 Biometrics Again same lift and on 2nd floor right hand side, it was exactly same like 1st Floor, same kind counters and all. Though Bimetric room was at 1st floor too but he sent us on 2nd, may be due to rush. Here 15min wait and 5min biome. There were two announcements - Speakers were for CaseWorkers and Manually Biome person was speaking their calls. After Biome, Lady from Biome asked us to sit in middle of waiting area on same floor and keep listing to announcements from CW counter. It was time to relax - I slept for 15 min, had 2 sandwitches and juice and play around whole waiting area with my son. All case workers [20-25] were sitting in counters [like ticket counters].

14:00 CaseWorker Finally number was announced. She was keep calling until we reached there. Put my son over her counter - She was smiling so it was all fine. She asked for Set(O)+LIUK+Payment+Photos+AllDocuments+XROX [XROX specially asked]. I gave here all 5 nicely prepared labelled folders. She said you may now go to anywhere for 1.5hrs even out of building. I said no thanks I will prefer sitting in waiting area. I have asked if she need anything more let me know, I have another bag full of all redundent and rubbish paper. She smiled and said no thanks. I have picked the waiting seats just in front of her and keep playing with SON while she was doing her job.

15:00 ILR Grant It just took 1 hour for her to call our number again [ I was sitting just in front or her :)]. She said congrates, here is your grant, we will deliver BRP in 7 days. Here are your documents. I said thanks and asked my son to say thanks too :)

After ILR:
Checked all documents if she has returned all or not [Except XROX]. Confirmed name on confirmation letter. Checked my belongings. Came out of Builing and said YES - All done. Called MOM in india :). Had a nice dinner at indo-Bangladesi Restaurent.

Best of luck to all who are inline and who are awaiting response back.
Please ask your queries I would try to answer if I can because my case was straight so I can only answer queries of similar case.

[Additional Notes Added Later]
  • BRP recived on 03MAY2012 @ 11AM [Latency : 1 day Only]

FAQ
    (i) Why I have added Birth certificate of my SON
    This was not mandatory but I have added as a COHAB doc.
    (ii) Was is mandate for my wife to attend appointment
    YES becasue she was on SET(O)
    (iii) Was it fine to bring my SON even if he was not in SET(O)
    YES, No one there care who you are with.
    (iv) Did I inform my Bank in advance for Debit Card Transaction
    There is no need for that. I have called customercare of lloyds but they said do not worry. I have been into branch they again said - do not worry. Still I was ready with my wife's debit card and my credit card and bank's helpline number in mobile - just in case. But all went fine with my DCard.

More Updates::
    28JUL2012:: MN1 completed :: http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewto ... c&start=80
Last edited by avtarjain1980 on Tue Aug 28, 2012 11:22 am, edited 2 times in total.
cheers
AVTAR

zeevirgo

Re: ILR Granted @ CROYDON - 01 MAY 2012

Post by zeevirgo » Wed May 02, 2012 2:48 am

Hi

Congrats mate

What about your son he didnt get ILR? or u didnt apply for him and going direct for british passport. he still got valid dependant visa and when its expiring?

thanks
ZIC

avtarjain1980

hi Zeeshan

Post by avtarjain1980 » Wed May 02, 2012 8:31 am

Thanks Zeeshan,
Because my son was born in UK , I will register him for British citizenship using MN1.
Now as my T1 is superseded by ILR, I believe he is on NO visa anymore.
I will try to file his MN1 in few weeks ASAP.

Can you please edit your last comment and remove my comments in quote. My long story is filling the whole page again.
Last edited by avtarjain1980 on Wed May 02, 2012 9:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
cheers
AVTAR

Master_Blaster

Post by Master_Blaster » Wed May 02, 2012 8:41 am

Congrats avtarjain1980

Can you please confirm if you used Gross Pay for the calculation of points?

Also, can you tell me what all documents did the CW actually take / ask for?

Thanks.

Smam

Post by Smam » Wed May 02, 2012 8:51 am

Hi Mate

Lots and lots of heartiest congratulations on getting your ILR and really lucky you that you were atleast not the victim of that so called IT issue.

Also thanks a lot for sharing your PEO experience on the forum in such a detailed way.

Good luck for your future.

avtarjain1980

Dear Master_Blaster

Post by avtarjain1980 » Wed May 02, 2012 9:28 am

Master_Blaster wrote:Congrats avtarjain1980

Can you please confirm if you used Gross Pay for the calculation of points?

Also, can you tell me what all documents did the CW actually take / ask for?

Thanks.

Thanks Master_Blaster,

I have used Gross Pay [I have check with many other , They also used Gross Pay]

CW did not ask anything specific. She asked in generic like - Give me
PP, SET(O), Pyment Receipt, LIUK letter and all supporting Letters you have.

Then she looked everything by her own. As I explained I have organised all docs well so she was easy go with all docs.

best of luck
cheers
AVTAR

avtarjain1980

Thanks SMAM

Post by avtarjain1980 » Wed May 02, 2012 9:33 am

Smam wrote:Hi Mate

Lots and lots of heartiest congratulations on getting your ILR and really lucky you that you were atleast not the victim of that so called IT issue.

Also thanks a lot for sharing your PEO experience on the forum in such a detailed way.

Good luck for your future.
THANKS SMAM,

It was all about you people who made me confident. In three months time I felt like having close virtual friends like - You, Linker, PUSH, Selva, mfb123, innocentdevil, apsaps, nnj10 and many more.
cheers
AVTAR

linkers
Respected Guru

Post by linkers » Wed May 02, 2012 10:11 am

Congrtas avtarjain1980. It’s the most detailed and well organised ILR success post I have ever seen on this forum.

I am sure a lot of people waiting for their ILRs will benefit from your experience.

apsaps

Post by apsaps » Wed May 02, 2012 12:20 pm

Hi Avatar,

Big Congrats ! I have seem you as a active member of the forum , very helpful and advising people from time to time.

We have the same case incl son born at UK . My scenario is that I have booked family appointment for me , wife and son . Now , I plan NOT to include son in my application .

Can I still go with same appointment , will same appointment valid for me and wife . Cannot rebook new appointmnet now since nothing available before 10th June.

Any advise ? or you may have feel that at any counter they check the same

shall I take 2 applictaion form ..one filled with kids detail and one without ...and can see on run time which is best option that time.

Thanks,
APS

pvsil
Newly Registered

Post by pvsil » Wed May 02, 2012 1:09 pm

Congrats AVTAR. Looks like appointments in May are cleared then and there at Croydon. April appointments looks a bit wiered!

linkers
Respected Guru

Post by linkers » Wed May 02, 2012 1:20 pm

apsaps. You don’t need to do anything with you appointment. Just turn up for your appointment and tell them that you don’t want to include your UK born child in your application.

I have seen a similar case on this forum recently and the guy did the same thing as I suggested.

avtarjain1980

Thanks apsaps

Post by avtarjain1980 » Wed May 02, 2012 1:43 pm

apsaps wrote:Hi Avatar,

Big Congrats ! I have seem you as a active member of the forum , very helpful and advising people from time to time.

We have the same case incl son born at UK . My scenario is that I have booked family appointment for me , wife and son . Now , I plan NOT to include son in my application .

Can I still go with same appointment , will same appointment valid for me and wife . Cannot rebook new appointmnet now since nothing available before 10th June.

Any advise ? or you may have feel that at any counter they check the same

shall I take 2 applictaion form ..one filled with kids detail and one without ...and can see on run time which is best option that time.

Thanks,
APS
I can not confidently answer if they would accept 2 people on 3 people booking. I can guess that it should be all fine to go with 1 dependant less than appointment becasue you are already in building, came through security and the guy on form check counter was enter your details in system for the day. On each counter thereafter they ask every time - how many of you are applying together!!

If I were you I would do following -
i) Keep checking New Slots availability because all those who has booked multiple or speculative do cancel every day. I prefer following times for getting pre-owned bookings - 7AM, 10AM, 4PM, 5PM [Most of the people reschuled around that time]

ii) I will keep both SET(0) forms ready - with 1 dependant and with 2 dependants [Keep both sets separate even there are few page changes]

Because at Form Check counter [see my notes for 11:15 Form Check] the person has asked me how many depandents you have booked. I think he then matched with appointment letter and SET(O) and gave me ticket number. I am not sure what is his check list about?

I would say try to take your kid with you even if you are not applying him with you. Just to avoid the door-person enquiry who only check appointment letter in your hand.

Please recheck timelines for BC+Naturalisation+ IND-OCI if you are planning to travel. This process may take 5-6 months
Last edited by avtarjain1980 on Thu May 03, 2012 10:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
cheers
AVTAR

linkers
Respected Guru

Post by linkers » Wed May 02, 2012 1:53 pm

I wouldn’t have suggested this it if I had not seen someone doing it on this forum.

But avtarjain1980’s point is also very valid. Ideally you need to take two SET(O) forms with you (one with your son and one without your son) and be prepared to apply and pay with your son if asked.

Otherwise as avtarjain1980 has suggested, keep trying to get a new appointment with just two of you.

naeed

Post by naeed » Wed May 02, 2012 2:06 pm

congratulations Avatar on ur ILR

did u take advantage of 28 days rule?

Thank you

apsaps

Post by apsaps » Wed May 02, 2012 2:47 pm

I called up customer care minutes back and the lady was very polite and helpful : she replied : You can come to the appointment with your wife only , at any case you are removing the dependent which should be OK , had it been addition case than you may have required new appointment.

My personal opinion : Will take my son along but will apply for myself and wife only . ( will keep separate form which includes my son as well) who know they may say either apply all 3 at once or rebook , in that case I'll simply handover appliction form with son's details.

Rest my luck :)

Thanks again avatar and linkers !

APS

linkers
Respected Guru

Post by linkers » Wed May 02, 2012 2:53 pm

That’s sounds like a good plan apsaps.

apsaps

Post by apsaps » Wed May 02, 2012 2:58 pm

thanks Linkers !!!

-APS

avtarjain1980

Dear Naeed

Post by avtarjain1980 » Wed May 02, 2012 4:00 pm

naeed wrote:congratulations Avatar on ur ILR

did u take advantage of 28 days rule?

Thank you
Thanks Naeed,
Yes I took this advantage otherwise I could not have gone through.

Applied on 01MAY2012
5 Years were completing on 23MAY2012
Eligible on and after 26APR2012 [28days Rule]
and the Main point =
T1 Visa was expiring on 10MAY2012

best of luck
cheers
AVTAR

apsaps

Post by apsaps » Wed May 02, 2012 4:30 pm

Avatar , my T1 Expires July 2013 but I complete 5 yrs on 3rd June - 28 days =8th May

Is my appointment for 16th May seems valid and OK ?

Thanks
APS

avtarjain1980

Post by avtarjain1980 » Wed May 02, 2012 4:51 pm

apsaps wrote:Avatar , my T1 Expires July 2013 but I complete 5 yrs on 3rd June - 28 days =8th May

Is my appointment for 16th May seems valid and OK ?

Thanks
APS
Yes it should be perfect. Make sure you completes 5 years on 3rd June 2012.

Another thought - if you have more than 1 yr valid VISA, you may apply from POST and save money.
cheers
AVTAR

apsaps

Post by apsaps » Wed May 02, 2012 4:57 pm

Yes mate you are right but I plan to travel india on vacations rite after ILR ..so PEO is fine ...else will have to wait for passport and all tensions for next 3-4 months :)

Anyway , now my son is not applying so it would be around 2000 via PEO

Great evening ahead mate ..

Take care

and yes, your treat is pending for ILR ....:)

APS

panda143
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Re: ILR Granted @ CROYDON - 01 MAY 2012

Post by panda143 » Wed May 02, 2012 5:42 pm

avtarjain1980 wrote:First of aLL thanks to all who helped me in this forum.

Dear Friends,

I was granted ILR @ CROYDON today (01.05.2012) using SET(O) Tier 1 route with 1 dependant.
Below is the detailed information about my ILR. I hope this help someone inline to ILR.

Preparation Stage:
2 months back: I have started looking for appointment bookings and reading different stories and cases on this forum.
Booked the appointment 40 days in advance which was not easy as I thought. It took 5-6 nights to look for appointment at exactly 00:00 hrs. Made a list of possibly required docuemnts using people's experiences here and assessed if I can get all in time or not. There was just one P60 which I remember I had requested to previous employer so he could take 1 month for that otherwise else I left for APRIL.

1 months back: Started actual preparations. Collected all documents. Started dumping all in a bag. Documents were -
  • 1. Form Set(O)
    2. Photos
    3. Bank Statements - 12Months
    4. Payslips - 12Months
    5. P60 - 4 years
    Matched 3 4 5 with each other
    6. Passports [Me Mywife + any expired pp]
    7. LIUK results
    8. Tier1/Tier2/WP letters
    9. Letter from Employer [Just to add some weight - was not necessary for Tier1]
    10. Degree Certificates [Masters and Bachelor]
    11. Absence Spreadsheet [Downloaded from sticky notes of this forum - thanks again]
    12. UKBA Appointment letter
    13. Self Assessment Points Calculator Printout
    14. Previous Employer - Few Communication Letters [Appraisal/Resignation/Joining]
    15. New Employer - Few Communication Letters - [joining/Contract]
    16. Tenancy Agreement - Latest + Old
    17. Utility Bills [New Address + Old Address] - as Latest possible
    18. DVLA Paper license
    19. Bunch of Cohabitation documents consisting -
    • Cohabitation Documents :-

NHS Prescription [1]
      Bank Statements [3-4]
      Electricity Bill [2]
      Council Tax Bill [1]
      Tenancy Agreement [1]

NHS Registration Letters and Other Letters [4]
      Bank Statements [4-5]
      Council Tax Bill [1]
      Electricity Bill [2]
      Water Bill [2]
      NI Letter of Wife [1]

2010 and 2009
      NHS Patient History 2009-2010 [1]
      NHS Letters [3]
      Bank Statements [3]
      Travel Insurance [1]
      Electricity Bill [2]
      Water Bill [1]
      Birth Certificate of son [1]

Other
      Marriage Certificate [1]
      UKBA Letters for Tier1 and Tier2 [2]
Once all documents were ready. I went to supermarket and bought few Folders [6@£1] and many binder Clips [30@£1] and few paper clips. Picked Four folders and labelled as - "Cohabitation", "SET(O) and LIUK and Points Sheet", "Previous Earnings" and "Xerox". Xerox was done for everything including Cohab documents [I left few 2009 / 2010 cohab documents as they were redundent].

Prepared one "Personal folder" for everything else like UKBA letter [WP/T1/T2 etc], my NI Letter, my degrees, UKBA appointment, Company Letters, Extra Photos, DVLA Paper License

Last Night:
  • Rechecked everything through out.
    2 days back I had already checked if SET(O) form version is changed or not!
    Cut paper post-its in strips and sticked on VISA Pages on both passorts for immiiate attention on WP/T2/T1 [and same for dependant].
    I had already highlighted Salary on each statment for quick attention.

Prepared a Bag and placed all the five folders as above (inc Personal Folder) and all passports in another pocket.

Noted Down post-code for Croydon PEO, WhiteGift CarPark (£10 a day) and Dingwell CarPark (£6 a day). Also noted down train timings and train stations (to and from) - just in case for car issues
On the Main Day i.e. 01-05-2012:

I aimed to reach at PEO atleast 1 hour in advance.
Checked the car and Naviator in morning - if everything all right or not.
Prepared a bag with Kid's Toys, Veg Sandwitches, Fruits, Crisps, Water, Jumpers, Medicines for Kid

A lot of traffic has eaten up 30 minutes from the buffer. I was running just on time. My Tom-Tom did not recognise post-code for either of Car-Park so I have keyed in PEO's code. On my way I missed WhiteGift Car park and turned towards PEO (due to TOM-TOM) then I saw road sign to DingWell car park and hence I reached to the cheaper one by luck. I was in car park at 10:10 and my appointment was at 10:40 (I should have to be there 30 min before but what could be done)

Came out of car park asked to someone for Lunar House. A lady said left. Reconfirmed with a worker there, he said right. I used my instinct as I was coming from same road and picked what lady said and reconfirm again with someone on the way. Now time starts here -

10:30 Entrance Reached to Lunar house Entrance on Ground Floor with big sign boards of UKBA. Door person checked appointment letter and asked us to sit on right side of the room adjacent to entrance. It was a sitting queue where queue wa moving clockwise. We were shifting to chairs to our right. We were for 30 min in that room.

11:00 Security Next adjacent Room was security check like airport. I was stopped once for belt and then for a bag in pushchair and then for tyre fix kit in pram. He took tyre fixing kit and asked to collect later.

11:15 Form Check Attendant waved us to move to next adjacent room [No idea why we were just moving like cattles]. Still on ground floor again standing in a queue. Some again waved to come forward and go to counter 11. I thought it is payment desk but NO, he asked for appt letter and SET(O) and checked something (May be appointment person count) and stamped SET(O) and gave me small ticket numered 133 [This number is actually attached to you now until you leave] and he requested me to go to 1st floor for Payments and Document Counter.

11:30 Payments Used Lift [Available on Request only] on Ground floor and came to 1st Floor. Lady standing here asked if I already did payment and direct me to payment on and till counters at left [Only one was working rest were closed]. She also told that after payment on left I must go to right side to a counter on announcement of my number. I did my payment after waiting there for 10min. In meantime I heard my ticket number was called twice but I can not be at two places.

11:50 General Counter I am not sure what this counter is for. But It was a huge waiting area on right side on this 1st floor and 10-15 windows like train ticket counter. My number was re-announced on another window. He checked SET(O) and passports after entering details on his computer. It seemed like he was doing nothing as he did not touch mouse and keyboard for 10-20 minutes. He was only looking at screen. Later he requested to go to one floor up [2nd] for Biometrics and CaseWorker.

12:20 Biometrics Again same lift and on 2nd floor right hand side, it was exactly same like 1st Floor, same kind counters and all. Though Bimetric room was at 1st floor too but he sent us on 2nd, may be due to rush. Here 15min wait and 5min biome. There were two announcements - Speakers were for CaseWorkers and Manually Biome person was speaking their calls. After Biome, Lady from Biome asked us to sit in middle of waiting area on same floor and keep listing to announcements from CW counter. It was time to relax - I slept for 15 min, had 2 sandwitches and juice and play around whole waiting area with my son. All case workers [20-25] were sitting in counters [like ticket counters].

14:00 CaseWorker Finally number was announced. She was keep calling until we reached there. Put my son over her counter - She was smiling so it was all fine. She asked for Set(O)+LIUK+Payment+Photos+AllDocuments+XROX [XROX specially asked]. I gave here all 5 nicely prepared labelled folders. She said you may now go to anywhere for 1.5hrs even out of building. I said no thanks I will prefer sitting in waiting area. I have asked if she need anything more let me know, I have another bag full of all redundent and rubbish paper. She smiled and said no thanks. I have picked the waiting seats just in front of her and keep playing with SON while she was doing her job.

15:00 ILR Grant It just took 1 hour for her to call our number again [ I was sitting just in front or her :)]. She said congrates, here is your grant, we will deliver BRP in 7 days. Here are your documents. I said thanks and asked my son to say thanks too :)

After ILR:
Checked all documents if she has returned all or not [Except XROX]. Confirmed name on confirmation letter. Checked my belongings. Came out of Builing and said YES - All done. Called MOM in india :). Had a nice dinner at indo-Bangladesi Restaurent.

Best of luck to all who are inline and who are awaiting response back.
Please ask your queries I would try to answer if I can because my case was straight so I can only answer queries of similar case.
Do they keep old biometric residence permit card? did u ahd BRP card B4?

Please inform
Many thanks

avtarjain1980

sure

Post by avtarjain1980 » Wed May 02, 2012 5:44 pm

apsaps wrote:Yes mate you are right but I plan to travel india on vacations rite after ILR ..so PEO is fine ...else will have to wait for passport and all tensions for next 3-4 months :)

Anyway , now my son is not applying so it would be around 2000 via PEO

Great evening ahead mate ..

Take care

and yes, your treat is pending for ILR ....:)

APS
Thats great .. best of luck for PEO..
Sure I will, but nothing can be compared with mouthwatering sweets back in home country. I hope all goes well and you go on a brilliant trip and bring back some haldiram sweets for us to enjoy.
cheers
AVTAR

avtarjain1980

Dear panda143

Post by avtarjain1980 » Wed May 02, 2012 5:47 pm

Do they keep old biometric residence permit card? did u ahd BRP card B4?

Please inform
Many thanks
Dear panda143,
Sorry I was not having any BRP issues before.
Check with some1 else please.
cheers
AVTAR

avtarjain1980

dear aps

Post by avtarjain1980 » Wed May 02, 2012 7:06 pm

Dear aps,
I have just noticed that u want to go India after ILR.
Please check timelines for BC+PP+OCI, it might take 6 months odd
Last edited by avtarjain1980 on Thu May 03, 2012 10:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
cheers
AVTAR