ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Bank Statement

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

bond

Bank Statement

Post by bond » Wed May 02, 2012 4:10 pm

Hi All,

Is on set of bank statement enough for both earning proof and fund maintenance proof or do I need to submit 2 sets,

Regards
Bond

tot

Post by tot » Wed May 02, 2012 4:31 pm

Do you have 2 original sets?

AFAIK one should be fine.

silent_warrior
Member of Standing

Re: Bank Statement

Post by silent_warrior » Wed May 02, 2012 4:32 pm

bond wrote:Hi All,

Is on set of bank statement enough for both earning proof and fund maintenance proof or do I need to submit 2 sets,

Regards
Bond
Yes one set is enough for both (i.e.proof of earnings and maintenance funds)

bond

Post by bond » Wed May 02, 2012 4:56 pm

I have only one set, that is the reason i am asking, if i have 2 set i will definitely submit both

bond

Post by bond » Tue May 08, 2012 12:05 pm

HI All,

I have bank statements till April 20th, But i need to show my April pay deposit to qualify for extension, I have my extension tomorrow,

I am going to bank now to get 10 days statement printed on official letter head,

is it ok if i get it sealed and stamped , or do i need authentication letter from bank as well

Urgent please help,

Regards
Bond

cs95tdg
Diamond Member

Post by cs95tdg » Tue May 08, 2012 12:34 pm

One set is fine so long as it covers the period you are claiming points for. If the April statement you are getting will be on a official bank letterhead following the guidance notes that will be sufficient. Theres no need to have them signed & stamped, this applies if you are submitting printed online bank statements.