ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Premium service - Biometrics results delay

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

jiban.gogoi
Newly Registered

Premium service - Biometrics results delay

Post by jiban.gogoi » Wed May 02, 2012 2:22 pm

Hi All,

I made my Tier 1 visa extension application through the premium service on 30 Apr 2012 at PEO Croydon. I had my apoointment at 08:45 Am and went for the biometrics at around 10:30 AM. I had to go for biometrics again at 03:00 PM as it was told to me that the first biometric couldn't get through. In evening at around 05:00 PM they told me that all the documents are fine, everything is alrite and they are only waiting for the biometrics results to come through. They also returned all my original documents except the passport. At 06:00 PM they asked me to go home, gave me a document that says they have my originals passport. They said they would contact me in a day or two, once they have the biometrics results and would then return my passport.
Has anyone experienced this kind of delay due to biometrics results and how long they take to revert?

Many thanks in advance for your guidance.
Kind regards,

JG

Sahib

Post by Sahib » Wed May 02, 2012 4:11 pm

This seems quite normal as there are other forum members who had same issue.
My replies are just personel suggestions and not substitute of a professional advice

jiban.gogoi
Newly Registered

Post by jiban.gogoi » Wed May 02, 2012 4:18 pm

Hi Sahib,

thanks a lot. I will browse for similar queries.

kr,

Jiban

Sahib

Post by Sahib » Wed May 02, 2012 4:38 pm

No problem, keep it posted when you get approval letter and BRP Card.
My replies are just personel suggestions and not substitute of a professional advice

jaybjay
Newly Registered

Post by jaybjay » Thu May 03, 2012 2:49 pm

Hi
I am in a similar situation. I applied on 24th April using the SO CALLED “premium service” in Croydon PEO and still waiting. After waiting for almost 6hrs on that day case worker told me that they are waiting for biometric results and the system is very slow. She told me that all the documents are in order and they will send the documents back next day. I am waiting for more than a week now. I have not got any update from them. I tried calling their customer care number. They said they can’t give any details of what happened to my application and told me to wait for SIX months before making enquiries.

I requested them to provide the contact details of Croydon PEO. His answer was that they DO NOT have a contact number. I asked him how can such a big building doesn’t have a phone to contact? Then he replied that he can’t disclose the contact number. He also asked me to contact the complaints department if I have any issue. He gave me an email ID which turned out to be the one in UKBA site. I have send an email 3 days back and till now no response to that also. I also checked with the customer service guy on phone to see if it is possible to go back to Croydon office and check for update personally. He told me that I will be refused entry. So I have no other option than to wait for 6 months even after paying the extra 450. Only advantage/disadvantage I got by applying in person is that I could deliver the docs myself. But for that I had to take one day off from my work and wait for almost 8hrs in Croydon office. So I am not sure if it was an advantage or punishment for using this service!

My case should be pretty straight forward as I am on permanent employment for past 5 years and don’t even have a parking ticket issued in my name.

My request to people who are planning to go for PEO service is NOT to choose Croydon as their location unless you want your passport and documents to be stuck like this with no update.

If there is anyone out there who know the Croydon PEO number or any info on what should I do now please reply.

Thanks