ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Do dividend vouchers need to be attested by accountant

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

golu

Do dividend vouchers need to be attested by accountant

Post by golu » Wed May 02, 2012 3:41 pm

hi,

One of the proof for earnings I am going to use is dividend vouchers, do we need to have them attested by the accountant ?

I thought they are company documents produced by the secretary or director and so do not need accountant attestation.

Also do the vouchers need to mention all three net dividend gross dividend and tax credit or net dividend and tax credit will do ?

Kindly reply.

shishir30

Post by shishir30 » Wed May 02, 2012 4:29 pm

yes.. you need to get it attested from accountant just like salary slips..

Though it is not mandatory to show the gross dividend but if you can display that figure, it would be good and less confusing for case worker... If you can show the gross figure, I would suggest you to add a explainatory note with the dividend voucher to make it clear.

golu

Post by golu » Wed May 02, 2012 4:37 pm

I have payslips like normal payslips, not on my company letter head and hence not planning to get them attested

aliq09
Member of Standing
Mood:
United States of America

Post by aliq09 » Wed May 02, 2012 6:36 pm

golu wrote:I have payslips like normal payslips, not on my company letter head and hence not planning to get them attested

Hi ,

Even on plain A4 paper , you have to get them signed and attested by your accoutant . Kindly sign your div vouchers with Accoutant stamp and signature on your company letter head .. ( if on normal paper , get it signed by him and yourself)

Good luck mate!
Thanks

Ali

luvkush
Newly Registered

Post by luvkush » Thu May 03, 2012 9:42 am

I did not get the payslips and dividend vouchers signed by accountant, instead I did sign those myself and use my company stamp. I did this for my ILR last month as well as while I did my extension 2 years back.

So I will say, they should be signed either by secretary or director with company stamp on them.

R
aliq09 wrote:
golu wrote:I have payslips like normal payslips, not on my company letter head and hence not planning to get them attested

Hi ,

Even on plain A4 paper , you have to get them signed and attested by your accoutant . Kindly sign your div vouchers with Accoutant stamp and signature on your company letter head .. ( if on normal paper , get it signed by him and yourself)

Good luck mate!