ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

help me i did 2 visa applications

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

nosah

help me i did 2 visa applications

Post by nosah » Wed May 02, 2012 1:12 pm

hi

could someone help me please, i have already sumbitted the application form for my husband visa with my solicter, and when we tried to book an apppointement with vfs to pay the money, it asked to do the same process so i fill in the application form and then they gave us a refernce number which means that now my husband has 2 applications, i am worried now how can i cancelled the one with vfs as we only need an appointment with them to pay the fees,.

i called them to Mumbai Telephone: (022) 6786600

i dailed 0091226786600 but i can't hear anything no ringing no nothing, did i dial the number wrong? please quick help as my husband appointment with the embassy on the 10 May and with vfs on monday 7 O of May
I will always love you habiby

Applied for spouse visa 30 May
Ready for collection 16 Aug
Visa stamped 15 Aug

Thanks God

nosah

Post by nosah » Wed May 02, 2012 1:44 pm

help plzz
I will always love you habiby

Applied for spouse visa 30 May
Ready for collection 16 Aug
Visa stamped 15 Aug

Thanks God

pennylessinindia

Re: help me i did 2 visa applications

Post by pennylessinindia » Wed May 02, 2012 8:59 pm

nosah wrote:hi

could someone help me please, i have already sumbitted the application form for my husband visa with my solicter, and when we tried to book an apppointement with vfs to pay the money, it asked to do the same process so i fill in the application form and then they gave us a refernce number which means that now my husband has 2 applications, i am worried now how can i cancelled the one with vfs as we only need an appointment with them to pay the fees,.

i called them to Mumbai Telephone: (022) 6786600

i dailed 0091226786600 but i can't hear anything no ringing no nothing, did i dial the number wrong? please quick help as my husband appointment with the embassy on the 10 May and with vfs on monday 7 O of May
He would not have an appointment with the embassy as you put it. There is a British Deputy High Commission in Mumbai. But if he has not submitted anything yet he will not have an appointment with them just VFS. Just go to the first appointment and explain to them what has happened and I am sure they will sort it out.

Why not get your husband to ring the number as it will be easier for him, I thought you were in India if so why dial all the numbers and not the local one. trying the correct number may help too (022) 67866000 !
pennyless