ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Document Lists 4 Spouse Visa in Rabat - MOROCCO

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Ali_G

Document Lists 4 Spouse Visa in Rabat - MOROCCO

Post by Ali_G » Sun Apr 10, 2011 11:22 pm

Hi everyone,

Can someone pls provide me with the document lists that you have submitted to the British Embassy in Rabat?

What documents are acceptable to show evidence of sufficient funds for spouse visa?

Any helpful notice or advice before applying for spouse visa in Rabat?

Thank you all in advance :wink:

Ali_G

Post by Ali_G » Mon Jan 09, 2012 1:14 pm

Pls can someone advise me? :(

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Mon Jan 09, 2012 1:58 pm

Asalam alaikum.
Your sponsor's bank statements....preferably covering the last 6 months + pay slips, P60, evidence of income/earnings/savings etc. Documents should be originals.
You need to show that you will have a minimum of £105.95 remaining weekly as a couple after paying rent or mortgage and council tax.
This is under current regulations.

I can see from an earlier post that your wife is living with you in Morocco.
How do you plan to support yourselves financially if you move to the UK?
Will your wife come on ahead and find employment first?

Ali_G

Post by Ali_G » Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:16 pm

Casa wrote:Asalam alaikum.
Your sponsor's bank statements....preferably covering the last 6 months + pay slips, P60, evidence of income/earnings/savings etc. Documents should be originals.
You need to show that you will have a minimum of £105.95 remaining weekly as a couple after paying rent or mortgage and council tax.
This is under current regulations.

I can see from an earlier post that your wife is living with you in Morocco.
How do you plan to support yourselves financially if you move to the UK?
Will your wife come on ahead and find employment first?
Walaikum Salam Casa,

Hope you are doing well inshAllah.
Many thanks for your kind reply to my request. Yes my wife has been living with me in Morocco for 2 years but indeed she had been to the uk twice during the 2 years and each time she stayed there for 3 months she has the moroccan residence card but unfortunately we dont have history chat plus there are some gossips here and there that the new regulations might come into the force in the next june which will make everything uneasy but in case of no update on the current regulations my wife will go back to England and will try to secure a job and after 6 month of her work then we will apply for settlement visa in Rabat but i still have a question about accomodation because my wife doesnt have no house nor a rental house but her mum on benefit housing with 4 bedrooms and only her mum and 2 of her sisters live in the house.. My question can we still use my mum in law's house for apply the visa because mum in law doesnt pay any penny for the council.

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Sat Apr 14, 2012 2:05 pm

The council as landlords would need to agree in writing to you both living in the house and this may well reduce your mother-in-law's housing benefit.
Your wife won't need 6 months employment before applying for your spouse visa. A contract or letter from the employer confirming permanent employment would be accepted if you meet the minimum finance level for income. Many couples who are re-locating to the UK together apply with an offer of employment. That's what my husband and I did when we successfully applied for his visa in Spain.

Ali_G

Post by Ali_G » Wed May 02, 2012 11:49 pm

Casa wrote:The council as landlords would need to agree in writing to you both living in the house and this may well reduce your mother-in-law's housing benefit.
Your wife won't need 6 months employment before applying for your spouse visa. A contract or letter from the employer confirming permanent employment would be accepted if you meet the minimum finance level for income. Many couples who are re-locating to the UK together apply with an offer of employment. That's what my husband and I did when we successfully applied for his visa in Spain.
Salam Alaikum Casa,

Thank you for your help, I just wanted to ask that my wife's close friend said she will help with accomodation. My wife's friends father owns his own property and he has plenty of room. Can we use his house to show we have an accomdation? do they accept 3rd party accomodation as from friend not from relatives? If the ECO would accept it what kind of evidence should we provide?

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Thu May 03, 2012 9:18 am

Accommodation offered by a friend will be fine. You'll need to show that the property won't be crowded with you living there...how many occupants, how many rooms etc. If the friend has a mortgage, they will have to provide a copy of the mortgage agreement. If they own the property outright, a copy of the deeds showing ownership.
The friend should write a letter offering the accommodation and saying whether this will be rent free.
Tighter Government regulations may be introduced later this year, so if you feel you're ready, it would be wise to submit your application as soon as you can.

Ali_G

Post by Ali_G » Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:52 am

Casa wrote:Accommodation offered by a friend will be fine. You'll need to show that the property won't be crowded with you living there...how many occupants, how many rooms etc. If the friend has a mortgage, they will have to provide a copy of the mortgage agreement. If they own the property outright, a copy of the deeds showing ownership.
The friend should write a letter offering the accommodation and saying whether this will be rent free.
Tighter Government regulations may be introduced later this year, so if you feel you're ready, it would be wise to submit your application as soon as you can.
Salam Casa,

Scary thing happend now! New migration rules will come into force on 9 july. I would say that Mrs Theresa May has forgotten to declare that 9th july is family destruction's day because she will destroy thousands of British families which is unfair if there is any justice or human rights in the world to let this new migration rules to be impelmented...

What can me and my wife do? I really don't have energy to speak out about how we feel so down. I still can not believe it is true..

Now i am trying to escape from the new rules by somehow, if i apply for settelment visa before 9 july even though i know that visa will be refused due to unemployment of my wife .. etc. Would i be considered to appeal under the old migration rules or i will be considered under the new rules?

Pls anyone can advise me to do something in order to not fall down in the trap of new migration rules even it is obvious to me it's too late.

Alif1

Post by Alif1 » Sun Jun 17, 2012 3:35 pm

Have a look at these page, for a couple of answers to you question about appeals.

http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewto ... highlight=

http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=95216
Application submitted: Lhe 19.04.12
Application Forwarded to Isld 19/04/12
Under Process at BHC: 07/05/12

Peace, love and best wishes to all.

Ali_G

Post by Ali_G » Wed Jul 25, 2012 3:09 am

Salam everyone,

Actually, i dont know from where to start due to the confusion i have about the new immigration rules.

My wife secured a job and will start next week working and she will be earning £360 a week which means only £17.280 annually. Unfortuanately under the new rules it is required £18.600 minimum and we need only £1320 to reach income level of financial requirements.

My questions are:

1- Is there any way to cover the required income level such putting £1320 in her bank account?

2- Is it still required under the new rules to show that £105.95 remaining weekly as a couple after paying rent or mortgage and council tax?

3- Regardless of outgoings, is this true that outgoings has no effect on spouse visa application and no minimum savings/month?

4- What if my wife doesnt have saving in her bank account would be issue to ECO?

5- I need advice how to start visa process as i don't know that much about the new rules.

Many thanks & Much appreciation

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:28 pm

Ali_G wrote:Salam everyone,

Actually, i dont know from where to start due to the confusion i have about the new immigration rules.

My wife secured a job and will start next week working and she will be earning £360 a week which means only £17.280 annually. Unfortuanately under the new rules it is required £18.600 minimum and we need only £1320 to reach income level of financial requirements.

My questions are:

1- Is there any way to cover the required income level such putting £1320 in her bank account? For savings to be taken into consideration they must be at least £16,000

2- Is it still required under the new rules to show that £105.95 remaining weekly as a couple after paying rent or mortgage and council tax? No

3- Regardless of outgoings, is this true that outgoings has no effect on spouse visa application and no minimum savings/month? Yes

4- What if my wife doesnt have saving in her bank account would be issue to ECO? It won't be a problem if your wife is able to show minimum earnings yearly of £18,600.

5- I need advice how to start visa process as i don't know that much about the new rules. The process will be the same, but the earnings as you know, have increased. The visa would give you a probationary period of 5 years instead of 2.

Many thanks & Much appreciation
Ramadan mubarak Ali

Ali_G

Post by Ali_G » Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:18 pm

Casa wrote: Ramadan mubarak Ali
Ramadan Mubarak To You Too Casa.
Thank you so much for you kind support.

I forgot to mention that my wife will be getting paid by cheques NOT via direct debit transactions. So she will indeed deposit cheques in her bank in order to get her money. Regarding accomodation she will rent shared flat having her own room but the rest will be shared and bills will be paid with rent.

My questions (I know they are annoying lol but i need to make sure i am on the right path):

1- Is it fine that the wages are paid via cheques and if so what evidence should we have to show to ECO?

2- Is it ok that me and my wife will be living in shared flat even though her name won't be on bills but landlord will write letter.

3- Will it be ok if my wife get another job only part time (4 or 6 Hrs) during weekends in addition to her full time job?

4- My wife was on benefit since she returned to the UK but now she signed off but Will it be a problem under the new rules that my wife was on benefit before working i mean Does ECO have privilege to access benefits database system and see the history or they dont go through things like this?

5- Unfortunately, i dont have any evidence shows that me and my wife used to keep in touch through phones or internet before marriage and same goes after marriage cause my wife was living with me .. I dont know how to sort out this matter.

Ali_G

Post by Ali_G » Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:16 pm

Ali_G wrote:
Ramadan Mubarak To You Too Casa.
Thank you so much for you kind support.

I forgot to mention that my wife will be getting paid by cheques NOT via direct debit transactions. So she will indeed deposit cheques in her bank in order to get her money. Regarding accomodation she will rent shared flat having her own room but the rest will be shared and bills will be paid with rent.

My questions (I know they are annoying lol but i need to make sure i am on the right path):

1- Is it fine that the wages are paid via cheques and if so what evidence should we have to show to ECO?

2- Is it ok that me and my wife will be living in shared flat even though her name won't be on bills but landlord will write letter.

3- Will it be ok if my wife get another job only part time (4 or 6 Hrs) during weekends in addition to her full time job?

4- My wife was on benefit since she returned to the UK but now she signed off but Will it be a problem under the new rules that my wife was on benefit before working i mean Does ECO have privilege to access benefits database system and see the history or they dont go through things like this?

5- Unfortunately, i dont have any evidence shows that me and my wife used to keep in touch through phones or internet before marriage and same goes after marriage cause my wife was living with me .. I dont know how to sort out this matter.
Another question :

6- Regarding P60 wont be available during visa aaplication as P60 is normally is given during fiscal year either in April or May .. What to do in this matter?

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Fri Aug 03, 2012 9:07 am

If the P60 hasn't been issued, the ECO won't expect to see one. It's not essential as long as pay slips and bank statements show the earnings.

Ali_G

Post by Ali_G » Fri Aug 03, 2012 12:01 pm

Casa wrote:If the P60 hasn't been issued, the ECO won't expect to see one. It's not essential as long as pay slips and bank statements show the earnings.
Thank you Casa :)

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Sun Aug 05, 2012 11:45 am

Ali_G wrote:
Casa wrote:If the P60 hasn't been issued, the ECO won't expect to see one. It's not essential as long as pay slips and bank statements show the earnings.
Thank you Casa :)

1- Is it fine that the wages are paid via cheques and if so what evidence should we have to show to ECO? Her bank statements will show the cheques that have been deposited.

2- Is it ok that me and my wife will be living in shared flat even though her name won't be on bills but landlord will write letter. Yes, but you should also show that the flat won't be overcrowded once you join her.

3- Will it be ok if my wife get another job only part time (4 or 6 Hrs) during weekends in addition to her full time job? Yes

4- My wife was on benefit since she returned to the UK but now she signed off but Will it be a problem under the new rules that my wife was on benefit before working i mean Does ECO have privilege to access benefits database system and see the history or they dont go through things like this? This won't be a problem as the application is decided on her earnings now, not on whether she claimed benefits in the past.

Do you have evidence of her living with you? Any paperwork? How do you keep in touch now?
Saalam

janata
BANNED

Post by janata » Sun Aug 05, 2012 1:46 pm

salam brother ali and casa allah help us ameen