ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

a query about sponsor license

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

singkum
Newly Registered

a query about sponsor license

Post by singkum » Wed May 02, 2012 8:26 pm

i am interviewing at a company where I have a decent chance of getting job. however,they do not have tier 2 sponsor license. I asked them before appearing in the interviews. they told me that they are in the process of getting a sponsor license. is there a way to find if they have applied or not?

san125
BANNED

Post by san125 » Thu May 03, 2012 12:33 pm

No, you cannot view your company's Sponsorship Management System (SMS)

madona587
Member of Standing

Re: a query about sponsor license

Post by madona587 » Thu May 03, 2012 5:28 pm

singkum wrote:i am interviewing at a company where I have a decent chance of getting job. however,they do not have tier 2 sponsor license. I asked them before appearing in the interviews. they told me that they are in the process of getting a sponsor license. is there a way to find if they have applied or not?
You can't find out whether they applied or not but (if they applied and) after they got the license you can see the company name in the list of registered companies. Just google.
In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on :)