ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Are visitors (partner and kid) allowed in PEO (Croydon)

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

shishir30

Are visitors (partner and kid) allowed in PEO (Croydon)

Post by shishir30 » Thu May 03, 2012 1:19 pm

Hi,

Just a question from guys who have been to Croydon office recently.

I would be applying for ILR in Croydon office personally. Just wanted to check if visitors (specifically partner and 6 months old baby) allowed to come with me in the office if they are not applying with me as they have got UK citizenship.

I am not expecting take them with me to the case worker but as long as there is a seating provision in the visitors are which I could visit during my waiting time, it should be OK.

Also, is there a baby feeding room in that office?

Thanks.

hello_up
Newly Registered

Post by hello_up » Thu May 03, 2012 5:16 pm

My wife applied for ILR (Set M). Wife, me and toddler (15 month) attended. Croydon 26/4/12

hello_up
Newly Registered

Post by hello_up » Thu May 03, 2012 5:17 pm

Baby changing and feeding room for women only. I wasn't allowed to change our toddler

shishir30

Post by shishir30 » Thu May 03, 2012 5:19 pm

Do you think waiting area in PEO Croydon is comfortable enough to take 6 months old baby or is it uncomfortably crowded?