ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

SET(O) Appointment canceled and re-booked Verbal appointment

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

yvr_1978
Newly Registered

SET(O) Appointment canceled and re-booked Verbal appointment

Post by yvr_1978 » Thu May 03, 2012 4:22 pm

Hi,

I have received call from Solihull PEO home office and said that office is closed on 10th May 2012, so they have re-booked my appointment on 17th May, but she said it is Verbal Appointment, so I don’t get email reminder or message.
Did anyone receive call from Solihull home office for same reason as me?
Did Verbal appointment will cause any problems?

Thanks,
YVR

Iriny_k

Post by Iriny_k » Thu May 03, 2012 4:59 pm

not exactly the same situation, but I got my appointment rebooked today in Croydon, after their IT system didn't work. the officer rebooked an appointment herself and gave a reference number handwritten on a piece of paper, said no email or official letter just this.

dehjet

Post by dehjet » Thu May 03, 2012 6:08 pm

iriny_k how did you get your appointment rebooked ? I was there as well , they said they can not re-book the appointments.