ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Date diff between pay date and actual bank account transfer.

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

acc
BANNED

Date diff between pay date and actual bank account transfer.

Post by acc » Thu May 03, 2012 6:37 pm

I am the director of my company, and I do contract jobs. If the date of transfer of funds to my personal bank account from my company account is around 50 to 60 days after the date mentioned on “company papers” (like payslip or dividend slip), is that acceptable for the visa extension application?

In other words, if my company declared that I received a salary or dividend on 3rd March (and the date on payslip or dividend slip is 3rd March), while the actual payment to my personal bank account happens on 3rd May, would that be acceptable for the visa extension application?

My accountant believes that there is nothing wrong in the dates being different (I don’t know he is right or wrong on that), but obviously he says he isn’t aware of whether it would be ok for my visa extension application.

Can anyone please tell me:

- Irrespective of visa extension application thing, is it legitimate for the dates to be so different,like the way I mentioned above?

- Is this date difference ok for visa extension application?

QuickSam
BANNED

Post by QuickSam » Thu May 03, 2012 8:32 pm

Yes

Yes
Give me more Karma (+)