ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Liverpool PEO experience

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

khk19
Newly Registered

Liverpool PEO experience

Post by khk19 » Fri May 04, 2012 9:50 am

Hi All,

I have an appointment yesterday at liverpool. Here is my experience at liverpool.

my CW asked the required docs for tier 1 (G) extension, i submitted all the required docs then she asked me to wait in the waiting hall. after 15 mins she asked me to go to bio metric section. I gave biometrics and informed to CW. after 30 mins CW again called me asked to give Bio metrics as their sysems have an issue, i repeated the same. after 45 mins CW called and said as their systems are not working can you come after 1 hr or you can wait in the waiting hall. after 1 hr some one from HO came and said they stiil facing system failure issue asked us to come around 13:30. I went back around 13:30 after some time my CW came and said they don't hope their systmes will work today.

she asked me to take Bio metrics at any post office. I asked abt my result she said she can't take any decision until she received bio metrics. She returned all my documents except my Passport.

I have a doubt that means whether my visa was approved or not. because she returned all my documents

she is very rude she doesn't even smile. If i ask any doubt she is shouting.

Thanks in advance for your assistance.

Thanks,
KHK

Lucapooka
Respected Guru

Re: Liverpool PEO experience

Post by Lucapooka » Fri May 04, 2012 9:54 am

khk19 wrote:she asked me to take Bio metrics at any post office. I asked abt my result she said she can't take any decision until she received bio metrics.
I have a doubt that means whether my visa was approved or not.
You have answered your own question. There has been no decision, yet. She may have a decision in mind but is not able to confirm this until you have submitted biometrics.

khk19
Newly Registered

Post by khk19 » Fri May 04, 2012 10:11 am

yes.. but any guess what will be the decision, any one had same situtation

Lucapooka
Respected Guru

Post by Lucapooka » Fri May 04, 2012 10:17 am

You're kidding? No-one knows anything about you or your circumstances. Every application is unique to the applicant.

roshni12
Newly Registered

Post by roshni12 » Fri May 04, 2012 11:51 pm

I went to PEO Solihull and CW could not take the decision on same day because of IT issues.

I was returned all the documents and was advised the approval letter will be posted to my home address as soon the biometric results are received.

Because i did not get approval letter on same day, which i was expecting from 'same day serivce'; i asked them wheather my application is approved or not and i was told as long as my documents are concerned every thing is fine. It was just the biometrics results they were wating for, hence the reason CW could not give me the approval letter on same day.

The person who took biometrics told me that CW only sends an applicant for biometrics when he/she is happy with all the documents.

I received approval letter via post.

Hope this helps you to understand the process and you get the approval letter throgh post soon.

bond

Post by bond » Sat May 05, 2012 8:11 am

HI roshni12,

Can you let me know how many days it took to receive approval letter, did you go to bio-metrics at post office,

Regards
Bond

roshni12
Newly Registered

Post by roshni12 » Sat May 05, 2012 11:27 pm

Around 6-7 days.

Post office biomatrics are only for postal applicants.

khk19
Newly Registered

Post by khk19 » Tue May 08, 2012 11:33 am

In my Case, CW asked me to take Bio- metrics at post office as their system was not working.

longshift
United Kingdom

Post by longshift » Tue May 08, 2012 11:45 am

KHK,

From all the posts I have read on this forum. When case workers are waiting for Biometerics result to make their decision then its safe to say that everything is fine with your case. They just need to make sure that every thing is crystal in your Biometerics and they will than send you your docs and BRP. Most of the times caseworkers inform the applicants the same. But since you said that your case worker seem little up tight, she didn't said anything. Worry not, hopefully everything should be fine. Good Luck.

khk19
Newly Registered

Post by khk19 » Tue May 08, 2012 12:58 pm

Thank you longshift, my CW returned all my docs except my passport. she said she will post my passport and decision letter.

fm_181
Newly Registered

Post by fm_181 » Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:53 pm

Hi khk19,
Can you please update us about your case? Did you go to Post office to give your biometrics. After providing biometrics after how long your passport and result arrived by post? Was it normal delivery or courier or royal Mail special delivery? After how many days of getting the case approved letter you got your biometrics card?

Best Regards,
Farhan