ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PEO Appointments - How do UKBA release new date windows

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

tapas_16880

PEO Appointments - How do UKBA release new date windows

Post by tapas_16880 » Fri May 04, 2012 10:46 am

Hi Chaps,

I have been trying since many days now to book PEO appointment for me and my wife but have had hard luck!

Called UKBA today and they said, all appointments are full till 15th June. My visa expiry is on 23rd July and I am planning to get a date in the last week of June. This would be ideal for me since I would then be able to provide the salary slip for June and also the bank statement(statement date for me is from 16th to 16th) and I get paid on 18th.

UKBA person then said that they will release the new time and window for 16th June on the out of office hours on 8th May(Tuesday). Does that mean, window for 17th June will be opened on 9th May, 18th June on 10th May and so on and so forth???

Any date between 25th June and 29th June is fine for me... With this flexibility what do you guys think is the best possible approach for me to book PEO?

Thanks,
Tapas Sarkar,
UK

Bhaskarnu

Post by Bhaskarnu » Fri May 04, 2012 2:07 pm

Try logging in at exactly 23.50 and keep trying. The slots open at 00:00.
If you dont find the first day, try the next day.

Sahib

Post by Sahib » Fri May 04, 2012 3:20 pm

Try every night from 23:50 to 00:15 and i am sure you will fine one which is suitable for you. The new appointments are released at 00:00 and there are people who cancel the appoitments and book a more suitable during above mentioned time.

Also as there is no specific time for these appoinments except midnight when the new appoitments are released. I would suggest you to check at least 15 times every day at different times.
My replies are just personel suggestions and not substitute of a professional advice