ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Is PEO suspended for good?

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

manuelaux

Is PEO suspended for good?

Post by manuelaux » Fri May 04, 2012 10:47 am

I have to do my extension in Sept 2012. I will need to use PEO.

Is PEO suspended for good? Or this is just remporary issue?

srpdata

Post by srpdata » Fri May 04, 2012 11:23 am

This seems to be a temporary issue at the moment. I was able to see that booking was available for 17th July

nnj10

Post by nnj10 » Fri May 04, 2012 2:41 pm

Sure by that time, things will be sorted one way or other :shock:
Information and/or advice provided by me is of general nature and is not intended to substitute for informed professional legal or other professional advice.

longshift
United Kingdom

Post by longshift » Sun May 06, 2012 2:41 am

srpdata wrote:This seems to be a temporary issue at the moment. I was able to see that booking was available for 17th July
How can this be possible? Arent the available dates supposed to be within 42 days in future. 17th July is far away. Are you sure mate, you saw times/bookings for 17th July.

nnj10

Post by nnj10 » Sun May 06, 2012 9:37 am

longshift wrote:
srpdata wrote:This seems to be a temporary issue at the moment. I was able to see that booking was available for 17th July
How can this be possible? Arent the available dates supposed to be within 42 days in future. 17th July is far away. Are you sure mate, you saw times/bookings for 17th July.
I think srpdata refers to appointment visibility window, which stretches to 90 days from today.
whereas real appointments slots available to book is limited to upto 42 days from today.
Information and/or advice provided by me is of general nature and is not intended to substitute for informed professional legal or other professional advice.

longshift
United Kingdom

Post by longshift » Sun May 06, 2012 4:11 pm

nnj10 wrote:
longshift wrote:
I think srpdata refers to appointment visibility window, which stretches to 90 days from today.
whereas real appointments slots available to book is limited to upto 42 days from today.
Got it my friend. I have 1 question regarding this. Could you or anyone please clarify this if possible. I was trying to book a PEO appointment since day before yesterday. Now in the Availability section where you select the range of dates you will available for, when you try to select the date for the date you are available until, it gives you a message 'Do not choose an end date more than 42 days in the future.' However, as you said the visibility date stretches upto 90 days. So my question is can I select the last visible date to find appointment. I know it would not give me anything ahead of 42 days in future but this way I would not have to count 42 days from today every time I go to book an appointment. I am trying like every hour for last 2 days but nothing is available.