ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR SET O Success @ Croydon PEO 4/5

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

JuanIncognito
Newly Registered

ILR SET O Success @ Croydon PEO 4/5

Post by JuanIncognito » Fri May 04, 2012 11:11 am

I applied from Tier One General, following HSMP granted May 12 2007, with just under 5 years residence.

My appointment was scheduled for 8.10 and I was granted leave by just before 10 am, about 2 hours including security. No question about the 5 year residence raised, nor photocopied evidence requested

No IT issues either

The permit is apparently due next week

legalalien
United Kingdom

Post by legalalien » Fri May 04, 2012 11:15 am

excellent news, congrats

ajs

Re: ILR SET O Success @ Croydon PEO 4/5

Post by ajs » Fri May 04, 2012 11:26 am

congratulations JuanIncognito

JuanIncognito
Newly Registered

Post by JuanIncognito » Fri May 04, 2012 12:24 pm

Thanks guys!

It was remarkably low key and easy, given what it could have been.

I am interested that the 5 years continuous residence issue appears to be pretty humdrum. I don't even know if she had an issue with that at all, as she certainly did not ask about it.

She did head away a couple of times with documents, but always came back with copies, so I don't even know if she had to get approval from her supervisor, which is what I thought would happen.

nnj10

Post by nnj10 » Fri May 04, 2012 12:33 pm

Congratulations...

Good that IT Issue is sorted.
Information and/or advice provided by me is of general nature and is not intended to substitute for informed professional legal or other professional advice.

JuanIncognito
Newly Registered

Post by JuanIncognito » Thu May 10, 2012 12:03 pm

I received the biometric Residence Permit in the post today, which is pretty much 7 days from the grant of the leave.

I must say that I seem to have had a pretty good experience on this particular application, as everything seems to be working as planned.

Thanks for all the help