ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Croydon PEO - Premium Service ILR -Good or Bad ?

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

sofyb
Newly Registered

Croydon PEO - Premium Service ILR -Good or Bad ?

Post by sofyb » Thu May 03, 2012 4:30 pm

Hi All,

I have been reading that people have had bad experiences and delays in Croydon PEO regarding their premium service (Same day service) for ILR processing.

I have got my appointment on 22nd May for ILR processing. I am wondering if I should change the PEO to some other location ? Please suggest.

Regards,
Sofy

legalalien
United Kingdom

Post by legalalien » Thu May 03, 2012 4:34 pm

I have had a good experience, but thats because I was lucky enough not to encounter the dreaded IT issue.. I can see a few threads from some poor board members who had their appointment cancelled.
Croydon has senior caseworkers hence why I gone for it despite IT problems. If your case is straightforward then places like Solihull or Glasgow are much better.

I am not sure how it will work in terms of rescheduling an appointment, I understand you have to cancel this one first before attempting to rebook...so this will leave you at risk of not finding any appointment near that date? I would see if others can suggest a workaround this issue.

Smam

Post by Smam » Thu May 03, 2012 4:46 pm

Hi

I agree with legalalien but to be honest with you I would highly recommend every one to avoid Croydon. I would also recommend you that PEO Cardiff is also a good option and if u r in England perhaps is not as far as Glassgow. Solihul is highly recomended to every one from my side although I never ever had any bad experience at Croydon my self but for my ILR I'll definitely avoid Croydon that's for sure.

I would advice you to just start working on cancelling you appointment from Croydon and try your best to get it some where else in any other PEO if your case is straight forward.

Please do kindly share your PEO experience with us on the forum

Good luck for your ILR.

krthk.s

Post by krthk.s » Thu May 03, 2012 4:50 pm

You wont need to cancel your current appointment to rebook. There is an option to reschedule - once you choose a new appointment, the system automatically cancels old one after booking the new one.

So you wont lose anything. In case you go in to reschedule and did not get / choose any new appointment, the old one still stays. I have tried this a few times.

lonelyuk
Newly Registered

Post by lonelyuk » Fri May 04, 2012 11:28 am

Hi guys,

Is it a goog idea to book a second appojntment (say 1 week apart) in case the first one doesn't go through because IT issues etc?

Thanks.

chathul

Post by chathul » Sat May 05, 2012 5:03 pm

lonelyuk wrote:Hi guys,

Is it a goog idea to book a second appojntment (say 1 week apart) in case the first one doesn't go through because IT issues etc?

Thanks.
Yes

Jerry_lin0414
Newly Registered

Re: Croydon PEO - Premium Service ILR -Good or Bad ?

Post by Jerry_lin0414 » Tue May 08, 2012 11:30 am

sofyb wrote:Hi All,

I have been reading that people have had bad experiences and delays in Croydon PEO regarding their premium service (Same day service) for ILR processing.

I have got my appointment on 22nd May for ILR processing. I am wondering if I should change the PEO to some other location ? Please suggest.

Regards,
Sofy
Hi friend
have u still got that PEO appoinment on 22nd May,if u want to change it to another peo office or cancell it can u please let me know,cos i urgently need one between 21-25 May,many thanks.
Regards

ab2012
Newly Registered

Post by ab2012 » Tue May 22, 2012 8:07 pm

lonelyuk wrote:Hi guys,

Thanks.
How would you book another appointment (on-line) if you have already got one? is that possible at all?

also, how can one exchange an appointment with someone else?

psb

Post by psb » Tue May 22, 2012 10:06 pm

sofyb

How was your appointment today? I hope all went well.

Any news for us?