ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 (PSW) processing times

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

kashyapgada

Re: BIOmetric March 28

Post by kashyapgada » Thu May 03, 2012 4:02 pm

no dude, applied in uk only

momo0830 wrote:
Maninder 84 wrote:
kashyapgada wrote:Hello Friends.
I did my biometric of march 28th. I have got to know from a friend that one of his friend who did his bio on march 28th has got either his docs or brp card. But most of the people in this forum status is around 19th or 20th March. Its upsetting me so long. Its not a Developed country but i feel a frustrated country and are harassing students and other immigrants purposelfully :( :( :( :(

Hi please confirm the biometric enrolment date and let us know is it true....that your friend has given it in 28th March....bcoz it can give us idea....if its wrong let us know that too.....we all are fed up....
Thanks
Maninder
Well, means his friend apply PSW outside UK. Not developed country...

that right?

doc44
- thin ice -

Post by doc44 » Thu May 03, 2012 4:39 pm

Though I applied for tier2 extension not PSW, I had my biometric done on 19th March and received my BRP and passport + documents today (3/5/12).

I have an advice for you all. Contact DX secure via email or call them and they will let you know if there is any post for you from UKBA. They respond quite quickly. Secondly if they have a parcel for you then you can request them to call you before the parcel is to be delived. They will note down your cell number and delivery person will give you a call when coming to deliver your parcel.
Don't worry that you have no tracking number. You just need to provide your name and address to DX secure adviser. All the best.

ummer2000

Post by ummer2000 » Thu May 03, 2012 4:43 pm

doc44 wrote:Though I applied for tier2 extension not PSW, I had my biometric done on 19th March and received my BRP and passport + documents today (3/5/12).

I have an advice for you all. Contact DX secure via email or call them and they will let you know if there is any post for you from UKBA. They respond quite quickly. Secondly if they have a parcel for you then you can request them to call you before the parcel is to be delived. They will note down your cell number and delivery person will give you a call when coming to deliver your parcel.
Don't worry that you have no tracking number. You just need to provide your name and address to DX secure adviser. All the best.
Congrates mate, Could you confirm for me that when decision has made on your application? or have you received both (BRP+doc) at once? on which time?
Many thanks

bhamblues

Post by bhamblues » Thu May 03, 2012 4:50 pm

Got my docs as well 2day. Finally the SAGA is over.

Guys, don't panic. One of my friend who gave her biometrics on 16th got her BRP only yesterday. Those of you who have done their biometrics after 17th March should hopefully hear from Home Office next week.

Good Luck!!

ummer2000

Post by ummer2000 » Thu May 03, 2012 4:54 pm

bhamblues wrote:Got my docs as well 2day. Finally the SAGA is over.

Guys, don't panic. One of my friend who gave her biometrics on 16th got her BRP only yesterday. Those of you who have done their biometrics after 17th March should hopefully hear from Home Office next week.

Good Luck!!
Good Luck mate.....On which time you received your documents? From usual postman or other?

bhamblues

Post by bhamblues » Thu May 03, 2012 4:59 pm

ummer2000 wrote:

Good Luck!!
Good Luck mate.....On which time you received your documents? From usual postman or other?
I applied through a solicitor. So he received it on our behalf. But I guess it is the usual postman who delivers the Docs.

ummer2000

Post by ummer2000 » Thu May 03, 2012 5:02 pm

bhamblues wrote:
ummer2000 wrote:

Good Luck!!
I applied through a solicitor. So he received it on our behalf. But I guess it is the usual postman who delivers the Docs.
:) :) :)

doc44
- thin ice -

Post by doc44 » Thu May 03, 2012 5:36 pm

ummer2000 wrote:
doc44 wrote:Though I applied for tier2 extension not PSW, I had my biometric done on 19th March and received my BRP and passport + documents today (3/5/12).

Congrates mate, Could you confirm for me that when decision has made on your application? or have you received both (BRP+doc) at once? on which time?
Many thanks
Decision was taken on 28/04/12. I got both the BRP and passport on 3/05/12 today but separately. BRP by DX secure and passport + approval letter + documents by recorded 2nd class royal mail.

beeth_ven
Newly Registered

Re: FINALLY some good news!!

Post by beeth_ven » Thu May 03, 2012 6:09 pm

So guys, FINALLY ALL DOCUMENTS ARE BACK IN MY HANDS after a painful wait of almost 100 days!!

My timeline:

Application Sent: 26th Jan
Acknowledgment letter received: 4th Feb (dated 30th Jan)
Biometric invitation received: 12th March (dated 8th March)
Biometric submitted: 13th March (Old Street PO, London)
BRP received: May 2nd (was supposed to be delivered on April 30th but delivery man did not come and kept me waiting the whole day!!)
Documents: May 3rd

Thank you everyone for your support and guidance throughout this trying phase...I wish you all best of luck and I hope that your waiting period ends soon! :)
Raptorroz wrote:Congrats for the good news. so happy for you.. I will leave this country on 6/5, all booked and good to go :D finally.
About your documents, you should expect them within this week as well, after all, the hard part of waiting is over. :)
beeth_ven wrote:Thanks moirareggie for offering your help! I think my desperation finally made its point with the UKBA and DX couriers and I FINALLY have some good news to share! :) So guys, I received my BRP yesterday evening around 6pm (sorry for the late update) and now waiting anxiously for my documents...keeping fingers crossed!

My timeline:

Application Sent: 26th Jan
Acknowledgment letter received: 4th Feb (dated 30th Jan)
Biometric invitation received: 12th March (dated 8th March)
Biometric submitted: 13th March (Old Street PO, London)
BRP received: May 2nd (was supposed to be delivered on April 30th but delivery man did not come and kept me waiting the whole day!!)
Documents: Still waiting....

So you see guys, it took almost HUNDRED days for my BRP to arrive !! This kind of delay seriously kills you! :x But thanks to my fellow forum contributors, I received a lot of support and guidance. So now keeping fingers crossed for my documents and I hope everyone's wait comes to an end soon :)
moirareggie wrote:You can email me your details I'll try and help.
beeth_ven wrote:Thanks Raptorroz! The problem is that now I don't have enough calling credits to call up UKBA or DX couriers as it was all spent on chasing them for my documents :( I can't even get out of the house as I have to wait for the DX delivery the whole day!! It is still not here but I have to still wait.... If someone could kindly help me out, could you please call the UKBA and DX couriers on my behalf? I can email you my details.

redpepper140
Newly Registered

Re: PSW waiting time after biometric

Post by redpepper140 » Thu May 03, 2012 9:07 pm

dreamfriend wrote:
redpepper140 wrote:Hi,
Application made on 15.03.12.
Biometric enrolled on 16.04.12.
Can anyone suggest waiting time after biometric?
Did they receive ur Application on 15.03.12 ? and When did u receive ur Biometric Invitation ? please can u post your complete time line.coz they received mine on 13.03.12 but still waiting for biometric invitation. thanks

Application submitted by post: 15.03.12
UKBA received my documents: 19.03.12
Fees Debited: 02.04.12
Acknowledgement letter: 06.04.12
Biometric invitation: 13.04.12
Biometric enrolled: 16.04.12
Documents: waiting
BRP: waiting

Hope this info helps.

Gladz
Newly Registered

UK Border Agency ID card system crashes

Post by Gladz » Fri May 04, 2012 1:04 am

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-17943589

Hi guyz, have look above link I think these are the main reason they could not process our applications quickly.
Hope they fix this issue quickly....

Goodluck !

staff_R
Newly Registered

Process Time

Post by staff_R » Fri May 04, 2012 1:19 am

Application submitted - 02.02.12

Ack letter dated : 07.02.12

Biometric invitation dated: 13.03.12 (received 16.03.2012)

Biometric enrolled: 17.03.12 (Nottingham)

Documents Received : 03.05.2012 (Dated 01.03.2012)

BRP: waiting

My documents were sent in 2nd class mail not even signed for just ordinary 2nd class mail. Not to say it has taken 13 weeks for the whole process.

Well.... that must be why they only take £594 from each applicant.

Thank you very much for everyone on this forum. It is more informative than the UKBA !!

GHANNI
Newly Registered

Post by GHANNI » Fri May 04, 2012 9:11 am

hi everybody,
here's my timeline.
documents sent: 3 feb 2012
ack received: 22 feb 2012
biometric invitation: 21 mar 2012
biometrics given: 26 mar 2012 (public enquiry office) glasgow.
BRP WAITING
DOCUMENTS WAITING

milion44
Newly Registered

Post by milion44 » Fri May 04, 2012 9:34 am

Applied on 5th April, yet nothing else to report at the moment. my friend submitted on 5th APril had his account debited yesterday and I hope they process my application soon by debiting the amount this or next week. So so so frustrating situation, lets see what happens next

daisydee456
Newly Registered

Re: UK Border Agency ID card system crashes

Post by daisydee456 » Fri May 04, 2012 10:22 am

This is a nightmare! I posted a comment on the article. Maybe more people should do so as well. Who knows what that may change?
Gladz wrote:http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-17943589

Hi guyz, have look above link I think these are the main reason they could not process our applications quickly.

Goodluck !

alinawaz
Newly Registered

Current Processing Application

Post by alinawaz » Fri May 04, 2012 11:14 am

Considering the dates of current updated cases on this forum i.e., 12 March to 16 March, the UKBA date of considering applications where Biometrics were given after 12 March seems to be right.

So, they have'nt yet started week starting from 19th March...

shresta
Newly Registered

psw

Post by shresta » Fri May 04, 2012 11:18 am

my timeline for PSW

Date of application sent: 21 feb 2012
application received: 22 feb 2012
Acknowledment received: 5th march 2012
Biometrics invitation letter: 23rd march 2012
Biometrics enroilled: 23rd march 2012 in Holborn post office
London with 1 dependent
documents: waiting
Biometric card : waiting

iam waiting eagerly for passport and documents.i need to go to my home country by may 16th its urgent.can any1 suggest when i can recieve my visa documents.

overload
Newly Registered

Re: Current Processing Application

Post by overload » Fri May 04, 2012 11:39 am

So do you think there's a reason to believe that as a result of the crash of their system returning of the documents, where biometrics was submitted on and after 19th March will take many weeks again?
alinawaz wrote:Considering the dates of current updated cases on this forum i.e., 12 March to 16 March, the UKBA date of considering applications where Biometrics were given after 12 March seems to be right.

So, they have'nt yet started week starting from 19th March...

overload
Newly Registered

Re: psw

Post by overload » Fri May 04, 2012 11:41 am

I did my Biometrics 19th March, and I'm just hoping to get everything back before the end of May, not even optimistic about that, considering the last news about system crashes etc...
shresta wrote:my timeline for PSW

London with 1 dependent

iam waiting eagerly for passport and documents.i need to go to my home country by may 16th its urgent.can any1 suggest when i can recieve my visa documents.

shresta
Newly Registered

Post by shresta » Fri May 04, 2012 11:46 am

i hope so we should be waiting some more weeks.we cannot do anything just waiting fingers crossed.when u get ur ones reply me.thank u.

overload wrote:I did my Biometrics 19th March, and I'm just hoping to get everything back before the end of May, not even optimistic about that, considering the last news about system crashes etc...

London with 1 dependent

overload
Newly Registered

Post by overload » Fri May 04, 2012 11:56 am

Will do.

And it would be great if anyone who done their biometrics on or after 19th March let us know here if they get something back.

Thanks all
shresta wrote:i hope so we should be waiting some more weeks.we cannot do anything just waiting fingers crossed.when u get ur ones reply me.thank u.

overload wrote:I did my Biometrics 19th March, and I'm just hoping to get everything back before the end of May, not even optimistic about that, considering the last news about system crashes etc...

London with 1 dependent

alinawaz
Newly Registered

Post by alinawaz » Fri May 04, 2012 12:00 pm

overload wrote:Will do.

And it would be great if anyone who done their biometrics on or after 19th March let us know here if they get something back.

Thanks all
shresta wrote:i hope so we should be waiting some more weeks.we cannot do anything just waiting fingers crossed.when u get ur ones reply me.thank u.

London with 1 dependent

I did my Biometric on 24/03...waiting anxiously for anything...

daisydee456
Newly Registered

Post by daisydee456 » Fri May 04, 2012 12:07 pm

I'm getting more and more irritated as the days go by. Has anyone tried calling UKBA? And if so on what number?

London with 1 dependent

alinawaz
Newly Registered

Re: UK Border Agency ID card system crashes

Post by alinawaz » Fri May 04, 2012 12:15 pm

Gladz wrote:http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-17943589

Goodluck !
I think, this news is about recording Biometric Details...which most of people on this forum have done already...

rc258
Newly Registered

hey

Post by rc258 » Fri May 04, 2012 12:36 pm

i did my biometric on 19th march-

Recieved my document and BRP card today- 4th May..

Good luck to all.