ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR appointment issue!

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

guessmewhoswho
Newly Registered

ILR appointment issue!

Post by guessmewhoswho » Fri May 04, 2012 4:15 pm

I have managed to book an appointment for SET(O) with 1 dependant. After booking, I realised my dependant can not apply using SET(O) and she needs to fill FLR (M) after I get ILR.

UKBA says they wont me let me in alone because my appointment is booked with one dependant. The appointment is next week. so no chance of getting another one.

Any suggestions please?

dehjet

Post by dehjet » Fri May 04, 2012 4:47 pm

call them and explain it , there is a phone number on their website.

guessmewhoswho
Newly Registered

Post by guessmewhoswho » Fri May 04, 2012 5:25 pm

Have explained but they simply say not valid, this is a family slot you booked and this appointment is not valid for single. So I am looking to find some workaround....I am not sure if we both can go and enter the security but I only pay for one applicant.

guessmewhoswho
Newly Registered

Post by guessmewhoswho » Fri May 04, 2012 7:32 pm

Senior guys any advice please?

zeevirgo

Post by zeevirgo » Fri May 04, 2012 11:29 pm

y she cant apply ?

which PEO crydon?

guessmewhoswho wrote:Senior guys any advice please?
ZIC

umeruzair

Post by umeruzair » Sat May 05, 2012 12:02 am

I suggest you go together the same day and try to book another appointment on the same day for your wife's FLR but if you can't get one then don't worry just go together and when you get to PEO explain them the situation they solely won't refuse entry on the basis of wrong appointment. Relax and take it easy it's not a matter of life and death its just a mistake

guessmewhoswho
Newly Registered

Post by guessmewhoswho » Sat May 05, 2012 11:10 am

I have THREE appointments:

SET(O) with one dependant AT 8:15 am on 8th MAY
FLR(M) at 8:50am on 8TH MAY

FLR(M) at 8am on 10th May

I booked SETO with one dependant but she has not completed two years in the UK...

Should I apply and pay for FLR on 8th or do you suggest going again on 10th MAy?

umeruzair

Post by umeruzair » Sat May 05, 2012 12:37 pm

As far as your bookings on the 8th May its 10 and 1050 but as far as i know you need the ILR confirmation for the flr so i suggest keep the 10th may appointment just in case but be prepare for flr on the 8th as well. Also try to get late appointment on the 8th if you can for the flr so hopefully you get the ilr letter.

Good luck

jack_seth

Re: ILR appointment issue!

Post by jack_seth » Sat May 05, 2012 7:16 pm

guessmewhoswho wrote:I have managed to book an appointment for SET(O) with 1 dependant. After booking, I realised my dependant can not apply using SET(O) and she needs to fill FLR (M) after I get ILR.

UKBA says they wont me let me in alone because my appointment is booked with one dependant. The appointment is next week. so no chance of getting another one.

Any suggestions please?
Hi Guessmewhoswho,

It is not a problem. You can go for your appointment without dependent even though you have booked that appointment for 2 persons. I had booked for 3 persons, but i have avoided my child application on that appointment date.