ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

saannaa
- thin ice -

Re: Visa Granted

Post by saannaa » Sat May 05, 2012 7:30 am

ArslanSaeed wrote:Alhumdolillah visa granted.

Thanks all for praying and support on this forum, Special thanks for tnt4ever,awaham,Shatif,*Y3NVY*,zahra110,shamailaubaid,saannaa and
el nino for posting replies and support.

We all are now like a family, should do some get together, inshallah.

congratulation once again :D

and tell me have u changed ur status before ready for collection (return to embassy and return to ac)??

saannaa
- thin ice -

Post by saannaa » Sat May 05, 2012 7:48 am

Blitz03 wrote:Guys,

Am out of here, I wish each and everyone of you all the happiness you deserve.

And remember to respect others,

Its been a really good experience to join the forum, whilst waiting for the outcome of the application. I have been able to seek advise from others which has been v helpful.

A polite not, be vary of some who unnecessarily put you down for no reason, and see themselves as "know it all" and show rude and aggressive behaviour towards other users. Its all. B.S.

"self respect isn't ignoring your flaws, its embracing them"

Zahar110@ check ur pm
Gregarious@ ur a great person too, naila@ ur great
*Y3NVY*@ ,Shatif@ Inshallaha your going to get the visa.

And my apologies to others users whom I have missed out, best of luck Inshallaha your day shall be here soon.

Would like to keep in contact with you people just pm me, and we can exchange contact details

Kindly forgive me if I hurt any of you please. Jazakallah khair

Allahfiz,
Good luck with your future together.
Best wishes

*Y3NVY*

Post by *Y3NVY* » Sat May 05, 2012 8:54 am

hide&seek wrote:@ *Y3NVY*
@ shamailaubaid

its working again i think my browser was having some issues of its own
but damn it still no status change

Argghhhh i know...dont u just hate it when you get all excited typing in the details..press enter and its the same bloody status!! i know im only a march applicant but hey no harm in wishful thinking is there???? :shock:
Application Submitted:12/03/12
Under Process At BHC: 26/03/12

[Moderator edit: Forum language is English]

*Y3NVY*

Post by *Y3NVY* » Sat May 05, 2012 8:56 am

@ shamailaubaid

Argghhhh i know...dont u just hate it when you get all excited typing in the details..press enter and its the same bloody status!! i know im only a march applicant but hey no harm in wishful thinking is there???? :shock:

aimsal

Post by aimsal » Sat May 05, 2012 9:16 am

*Y3NVY* wrote:
@ shamailaubaid

that makes the 2 of us I am also hoping for a miracle to happen
29-03-2012 Application submitted at Karachi
29-03-2012 application forwarded to islamabad oc
13-04-2012 application forwarded to bhc for process

el nino

Post by el nino » Sat May 05, 2012 9:32 am

aimsal wrote:
*Y3NVY* wrote:
@ shamailaubaid

3 OF US lol
APP SUBMITTED IN ISL 13/03/12
FORWARD TO OC 13/03/12
PROCESS N BHC 27/03/12

*Y3NVY*

Post by *Y3NVY* » Sat May 05, 2012 9:56 am

haha you never know it can happen..just prayer inshallah its all for the best and we dont have to go through the appeals process

aimsal

Post by aimsal » Sat May 05, 2012 10:05 am

*Y3NVY* wrote:haha you never know it can happen..just prayer inshallah its all for the best and we dont have to go through the appeals process
INSHALLAH
29-03-2012 Application submitted at Karachi
29-03-2012 application forwarded to islamabad oc
13-04-2012 application forwarded to bhc for process

el nino

Post by el nino » Sat May 05, 2012 10:18 am

aimsal wrote:
*Y3NVY* wrote:haha you never know it can happen..just prayer inshallah its all for the best and we dont have to go through the appeals process
INSHALLAH
YH INSHALLAH
APP SUBMITTED IN ISL 13/03/12
FORWARD TO OC 13/03/12
PROCESS N BHC 27/03/12

21SHOAIB21
- thin ice -

Post by 21SHOAIB21 » Sat May 05, 2012 10:48 am

el nino wrote:
aimsal wrote:
*Y3NVY* wrote:
@ shamailaubaid

Me 4 i read but dont write but i also am waitin 4 a miracle magic 2 happen and wen it happenz ill write mad galz and guyz i cant wait. Hoping the best 4 u all and a happy future and a colourful life 4 the broz and sisses that r 2gether or wil b 2gether.

3 OF US lol

*Y3NVY*

Post by *Y3NVY* » Sat May 05, 2012 11:38 am

21SHOAIB21 wrote:
el nino wrote:
aimsal wrote:
*Y3NVY* wrote:

Me 4 i read but dont write but i also am waitin 4 a miracle magic 2 happen and wen it happenz ill write mad galz and guyz i cant wait. Hoping the best 4 u all and a happy future and a colourful life 4 the broz and sisses that r 2gether or wil b 2gether.

3 OF US lol
hey i pm'd you a few days ago...did you not get it?

*Y3NVY*

Post by *Y3NVY* » Sat May 05, 2012 11:39 am

21SHOAIB21 wrote:
el nino wrote:
aimsal wrote:
*Y3NVY* wrote:

3 OF US lol

hide&seek
Newly Registered

Post by hide&seek » Sat May 05, 2012 2:05 pm

el nino wrote:
aimsal wrote:
*Y3NVY* wrote:
@ shamailaubaid

3 OF US lol
and i thought only i had issues :shock:

MrE2012

Post by MrE2012 » Sat May 05, 2012 2:28 pm

Hi All friends

Congrats to all that got the visa Allah is Great!!

InshAllah all brothers and Sisters will get theirs too on here.

its not out of the ordinary to hope that they would get there act together and separate clear decisions and more risky ones

i hear you Y3NVY and i check nearly every other day its a habit and hope is always the case.

Maybe employ more case workers or allow a priority fee?

Mandarin

Post by Mandarin » Sat May 05, 2012 3:17 pm

syma wrote:
Mandarin wrote:I have been following this thread since November. Congrats to all who received their visas :)

Ok I applied for visa on 2 Dec 2011. It was refused on 26 Jan 2012. I appealed on 7 Feb and the ECO was given the deadline of 10 July.

I am basically worried after reading a few comments that the appeal may not be valid.

My visa was rejected on the basis of not providing a statement of results for the English test. I had only given them the original certificate from Cambridge University. In the refusal letter the ECO said he was not confident that I knew English. That is crazy as I scored 95/100.

I appealed and sent the statement of results this time. I had managed to obtain the statement from the college after the refusal.

Is my appeal valid? How long does it take for the ECO to respond?

do not stress urself out as far as i know ur appeal is valid; a document was missing and u provided simple as.

go thro this link, it really made me aware of alot of things;

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/polic ... 1/#header3

just hang in there if the ECM decides to overturn the decision inshAllah which he really should then u'll inshAllah be hearing frm them in June. i would jus sit back for next couple of months and stay positive:)

P.S when did u recieve ur acknowledgement letter? and how come ur deadline is for 5months its usually never more then 4 and half frm the day they recive ur appeal documents:S

Thanks so much for the words of encouragement Syma and for the helpful link! I hope ECM overturns the decision. I received the acknowledgement letter on 3 March. I have no idea why the deadline is so long! Its good in a way though as I spend time with family here.

21SHOAIB21
- thin ice -

Post by 21SHOAIB21 » Sat May 05, 2012 3:32 pm

*Y3NVY* wrote:
21SHOAIB21 wrote:
el nino wrote:
aimsal wrote: that makes the 2 of us I am also hoping for a miracle to happen

3 OF US lol
Chek ur pm

MrE2012

Post by MrE2012 » Sat May 05, 2012 3:50 pm

@*Y3NVY*

Please update me on status change because i feel InshAllah our decisions will be roughly the same time.

Keep me updated friend...! :)

XnailaX
- thin ice -

Post by XnailaX » Sat May 05, 2012 4:05 pm

thx blitzy :) wish u al the hapiness in the world..:)

guys dont lose hope..inshallah u wil al get ur good news soon :)..

Mandarin

Post by Mandarin » Sat May 05, 2012 5:34 pm

Thanks naila :)

zully
Member of Standing

Post by zully » Sat May 05, 2012 7:48 pm

Salaam everyone, I am a newbi on here I have been reading all your comments. Seeing all your fustrations and i feel for each and everyone of you.
I got married last June but my hubby had to go back to pakistan to apply for a spouse visa so he left in november 2011. Then we put the case in but unfortunantly he got one date wrong he was thinking of ruksati instaed of nikkah....Why I don't know.
My case was refused due to location of wedding being in england but giving them a nikkah nama as this is not valid in the uk u need a registry certificate.

The question I have is that i have handed in my appeal but does it get looked at here in the uk by another immigration officer or will it go back to pakistan.
And how long before the eco gives his decision.

I am sorry for asking so much I am due to have our child in 7 weeks I am struggling with all this now as i would really liek the support of my husband.

zully

syma
Member of Standing

Post by syma » Sat May 05, 2012 8:05 pm

zully wrote:Salaam everyone, I am a newbi on here I have been reading all your comments. Seeing all your fustrations and i feel for each and everyone of you.
I got married last June but my hubby had to go back to pakistan to apply for a spouse visa so he left in november 2011. Then we put the case in but unfortunantly he got one date wrong he was thinking of ruksati instaed of nikkah....Why I don't know.
My case was refused due to location of wedding being in england but giving them a nikkah nama as this is not valid in the uk u need a registry certificate.

The question I have is that i have handed in my appeal but does it get looked at here in the uk by another immigration officer or will it go back to pakistan.
And how long before the eco gives his decision.

I am sorry for asking so much I am due to have our child in 7 weeks I am struggling with all this now as i would really liek the support of my husband.

zully
Hi
Your's is far more difficult situation then most of us, I hope things get sorted for u asap inshAllah it'll only get better for now.
When u received the refusal letter it must have had a post reference no for example ISLAMABAD/******, so wotever is the post mentioned their it comez back to that. If its any post from PK the ur appeal will be dealth here by the ECM and if its abu dhabi it'll be dealt with the british high commision in there.
I am guessing ur hubby probably applied in nov/dec, what the deadline they have given to the ECM?
Usually if the ECM overturns the decision u hear from them before the deadline, some ppl have their decisions overtuend quickly some get them overturned close to the deadline.

Depending on how long its been since u sent ur appeal I.e if u've received the acknowledgement letter and some time has passed I'd say you get in touch with ur local MP and explain ur situation. Obviously having a baby when your husband is away from u is very difficult for anyone stress on this point and get ur MP to contact UKBA on ur behalf.
visa-grante:25.10.12

zully
Member of Standing

Post by zully » Sat May 05, 2012 8:22 pm

to syma... Thank you
The appeal letter did come back from islamabad so it must go back there.He handed in the application on the 13th of Jan 2012, refusal and collection of passport was 30th March and i sent the appeal on 19th April I have not had an acknolegment letter yet I thought I would give them another week.

The decision was only 2 lines it looked very simple and it also stated on the letter that they strongly advise me to send all relevent documents as this matter could be resolved without going into appeal hearing so I was unde the impression that they realise he has just given the wrong date so i have written and corrected all the misunderstand.

I will see what is written in my ack letter and see what my dead line is then i will go see my Local mp...hopefully he will help and still be in a good mood after winning the local elections

I did resend nikkah nama also pic of the ruksati and explained that this date was give in error as the ruksati is always done anytime after the nikkah.
I sent scan pics a letter from doctor stating im stressed
i sent the empty box of sleeping pills that the doctor recommended me.
I also have a daughter from my previous marriage so i wrote about me and her and how i lived alone 9 years working and looking after her and now my new family life has been taking away from both of us.

My hubby wrote explaining his mistake and apologising for the confusion then also that he needs and his desire to support his wife in the difficult time.
Im hoping he or she has a heart i am not young now and having a baby at this age is so much different than when your in your 20's

zully

syma
Member of Standing

Post by syma » Sat May 05, 2012 8:45 pm

zully wrote:to syma... Thank you
The appeal letter did come back from islamabad so it must go back there.He handed in the application on the 13th of Jan 2012, refusal and collection of passport was 30th March and i sent the appeal on 19th April I have not had an acknolegment letter yet I thought I would give them another week.

The decision was only 2 lines it looked very simple and it also stated on the letter that they strongly advise me to send all relevent documents as this matter could be resolved without going into appeal hearing so I was unde the impression that they realise he has just given the wrong date so i have written and corrected all the misunderstand.

I will see what is written in my ack letter and see what my dead line is then i will go see my Local mp...hopefully he will help and still be in a good mood after winning the local elections

I did resend nikkah nama also pic of the ruksati and explained that this date was give in error as the ruksati is always done anytime after the nikkah.
I sent scan pics a letter from doctor stating im stressed
i sent the empty box of sleeping pills that the doctor recommended me.
I also have a daughter from my previous marriage so i wrote about me and her and how i lived alone 9 years working and looking after her and now my new family life has been taking away from both of us.

My hubby wrote explaining his mistake and apologising for the confusion then also that he needs and his desire to support his wife in the difficult time.
Im hoping he or she has a heart i am not young now and having a baby at this age is so much different than when your in your 20's

zully

After reading ur post I am more then sure that ur decision will be overturned by the ECM inshAllah.
Its been a month since I'd send my appeal still no sign of the acknowledegment letter hopefully soon tho...
Ur right in saying that u shud wait till the acknoledgement letter comes then approach ur MP who should then get in touch with UKBA to ask them to process ur appeal asap.
Plz keep me updated and if u need any help feel free to message me..hang in there:)

zully
Member of Standing

Post by zully » Sat May 05, 2012 8:58 pm

syma.... Thanks inshallah you will hear some thing soon. I know that the courts are busy and also are running behind. I suppose I have learnt that everything comes to he who waits and inshallah time will go by and your hubby will be here and you will forget about the wait that you have had to go through. What did your get rejected on if you dont mind me asking.

I waited 9 years to find a fantastic partner and who was also pakistani but down to earth and honestly i have forgotten what thoes 9 years alone was like....
You will soon have your family with you and get your life back on track inshallah

zully

syma
Member of Standing

Post by syma » Sat May 05, 2012 9:19 pm

zully wrote:syma.... Thanks inshallah you will hear some thing soon. I know that the courts are busy and also are running behind. I suppose I have learnt that everything comes to he who waits and inshallah time will go by and your hubby will be here and you will forget about the wait that you have had to go through. What did your get rejected on if you dont mind me asking.

I waited 9 years to find a fantastic partner and who was also pakistani but down to earth and honestly i have forgotten what thoes 9 years alone was like....
You will soon have your family with you and get your life back on track inshallah

zully
Thanku for all the kind words one needs all the encouragement to go thro this appeal process. Ur absolutely right in saying some things and some ppl are worth the wait:)
Basically I am the applicant but I studied in UK prior to marraige, there was an issue with some outstanding dues with my university so the ECO called me for an interview on 6th march and asked me if I was willing to pay the outstanding fee to the uni, I said yea I'll pay it she said ok do that and I'll proceed ur visa app.
I sent her the evidence on payment on 11th march but she still refused my visa on 14th march saying she hadn't received any payment reciept from me.
She also refused me under 281v saying IF my husband was to pay my fee he won't have much left in savings which was very unfair as the fee was already paid and I did mk it clear in my interview that he won't b the one paying it.
Now they have admitted that I did send the evidence of payment in time it but now they wana who paid the fee..so we've provided all the evidence in the appeal stating my parents took carof it rather then my husband so it hasn't affected his financial situation at all.
Its jus bad luck really but then again evrythn happens for a good reason hopefully we'll realize that with time:)