ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Need help,,,,, Withdrawal application on 12 april 2012

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

sabir111

Need help,,,,, Withdrawal application on 12 april 2012

Post by sabir111 » Fri May 04, 2012 9:30 pm

hello Guys

I need help, i got emergency in back home, i need to go as soon as possible but i am stick in the country, I request to withdraw my application from UKBA on 12 april 2012 but i am still waiting for my document,
is anyone know how long it will take time?
Anyone have any idea how can i go to my country if i didnt received my document soon

thebionicredneck2003
Member of Standing

Post by thebionicredneck2003 » Sat May 05, 2012 10:33 am

No one can say exactly how long it will take, so exercise some patience.

You can't travel to your country without your passport, so once again wait until it arrives.

If you are really bothered, try ringing them up to ask about your documents.

Kind Regards

sabir111

Post by sabir111 » Sat May 05, 2012 4:14 pm

thebionicredneck2003 wrote:No one can say exactly how long it will take, so exercise some patience.

You can't travel to your country without your passport, so once again wait until it arrives.

If you are really bothered, try ringing them up to ask about your documents.

Kind Regards
I call them so many time, but they say wait until 20 working day, the saying if u didn't received in 20 working day then we will make enquiry

razian97
United Kingdom

Post by razian97 » Sun May 06, 2012 8:25 pm

sabir

I have been following your case in this forum ,as far as I know you have tried every thing to get your documents, I think its more than 6 months you haven't receive any reply.
please write a letter to Prime minister David Cameron on 10 downing street,
this is only one person at the moment who can help in your case. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
Razian

sabir111

Post by sabir111 » Sun May 06, 2012 10:02 pm

razian97 wrote:sabir

I have been following your case in this forum ,as far as I know you have tried every thing to get your documents, I think its more than 6 months you haven't receive any reply.
this is only one person at the moment who can help in your case. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
I think i will, i requested to withdrawal of application on 12 April, they saying that you will received it with in 20 working days but i am not sure, my 20 working days is completed on 10 of May, it may be i will received it.
Can i go to Pakistan on travel document? if i show the reason that i lost my passport and make a police report, then make a travel document in Pakistani embassy?????

razian97
United Kingdom

Post by razian97 » Tue May 08, 2012 1:33 am

sabir111 wrote:
razian97 wrote:sabir

I think i will, i requested to withdrawal of application on 12 April, they saying that you will received it with in 20 working days but i am not sure, my 20 working days is completed on 10 of May, it may be i will received it.
Can i go to Pakistan on travel document? if i show the reason that i lost my passport and make a police report, then make a travel document in Pakistani embassy?????
I think when you report to police about loss of passport than it can become more complicated for you.

why you don't involve Pakistan embassy to help you in your case.Pakistan embassy can get your documents urgent from UKBA.
Razian

sts96508
Member of Standing

Post by sts96508 » Mon May 14, 2012 5:14 pm

sabir, did you get your docs back ?

rpa2002
Newly Registered

Post by rpa2002 » Fri May 25, 2012 7:03 am

Did you receive your documents back buddy???