ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

urgent:movement from EU to UK

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

sahil239
Newly Registered

urgent:movement from EU to UK

Post by sahil239 » Sun May 06, 2012 12:06 pm

hi,
i am pakistani boy,married with EU before 2 years,now living in cyprus.i have cyprus residence card,but i want to move to UK permenently.
is there any friend who can help me and guide me,how i can move there?can i enter to UK with EU residence card or i need to apply for visa?and if i go there how i can get UK residence card?
i search alot on internet but i didnot satisfiy with anything,so if there is anyone who have experience about moving for EU to UK,please reply me.i will be very thankfull to you..besides this i have also other question which i will discuss with you when i recieved reply...thanks

zubby007
Member of Standing

Re: urgent:movement from EU to UK

Post by zubby007 » Sun May 06, 2012 12:12 pm

[quote="sahil239"]hi,
i am pakistani boy,married with EU before 2 years,now living in cyprus.i have cyprus residence card,but i want to move to UK permenently.
is there any friend who can help me and guide me,how i can move there?can i enter to UK with EU residence card or i need to apply for visa?and if i go there how i can get UK residence card?
i search alot on internet but i didnot satisfiy with anything,so if there is anyone who have experience about moving for EU to UK,please reply me.i will be very thankfull to you..besides this i have also other question which i will discuss with you when i recieved reply...thanks[/quote]

If you're still married, are you moving to UK with her?