ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR(M) English language requirement question

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

shieldguy

FLR(M) English language requirement question

Post by shieldguy » Sun May 06, 2012 1:42 pm

I am on Tier 1 General visa and my wife is going to apply for FLR(M). she has a 4year Bachelors degree from Pakistan if I attach uk naric certificate that says that qualification is recognised as euavalent to UK's bachelors degree is it will be ok to show that as a english speaking proof

silent_warrior
Member of Standing

Re: FLR(M) English language requirement question

Post by silent_warrior » Sun May 06, 2012 6:52 pm

shieldguy wrote:I am on Tier 1 General visa and my wife is going to apply for FLR(M). she has a 4year Bachelors degree from Pakistan if I attach uk naric certificate that says that qualification is recognised as euavalent to UK's bachelors degree is it will be ok to show that as a english speaking proof
Why are you using the FLR(M) form? I am assuming you wish to call her as your Tier 1 dependent.
If you are on Tier 1 (General) visa and wish to apply for a dependent application for your wife, then you need to refer to this link
Application by dependents
with this FormVAF10 and these guidance notes for dependent applicants applying for outside the UK & these
And there are not English language requirements for Tier 1 dependent applicants