ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

urgent issues of peo appointment

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Jerry_lin0414
Newly Registered

urgent issues of peo appointment

Post by Jerry_lin0414 » Sun May 06, 2012 1:37 pm

Hi everyone
i have been trying to book an appointment of PEO premium service,but i couldn't book through,my visa is due expired on 29/05/12,so could anyony give me an advise please!!!!thanks a lot. :cry:

push
United Kingdom

Re: urgent issues of peo appointment

Post by push » Sun May 06, 2012 1:54 pm

Jerry_lin0414 wrote:Hi everyone
i have been trying to book an appointment of PEO premium service,but i couldn't book through,my visa is due expired on 29/05/12,so could anyony give me an advise please!!!!thanks a lot. :cry:
You have 3 options: (1) keep checking the website and jump on the first opportunity that becomes available due to any cancellation. (2) apply through a solicitor; or (3) apply by post.
regards,
push
Important: Please read this Disclaimer

Jerry_lin0414
Newly Registered

Post by Jerry_lin0414 » Sun May 06, 2012 2:59 pm

push wrote:
You have 3 options: (1) keep checking the website and jump on the first opportunity that becomes available due to any cancellation. (2) apply through a solicitor; or (3) apply by post.
Thank u very muchfor ur help.i wil keep on watching for any cancellation then.
Best regards!

push
United Kingdom

Post by push » Mon May 07, 2012 12:27 am

Jerry_lin0414 wrote:
push wrote:
Thank u very muchfor ur help.i wil keep on watching for any cancellation then.
Best regards!
Also see this
regards,
push
Important: Please read this Disclaimer