ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Applied for Tier1 extension

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

PraveenTVS
Newly Registered

Applied for Tier1 extension

Post by PraveenTVS » Sun May 06, 2012 2:18 pm

I had applied for my tier 1 general extension and i have filled the section L incorrectly.

Question :

L : Select how the applicant would like to claim points for english language.
Instead of chosing the option as Applicant is currently in UK under the tier1 general , i had chosen the option as degree taught in english.

I have filled the sections from L4 to L7. I had submitted my previous tier 1 letter and degree certificate.

Do you think this will cause an issue for my extension ?

silent_warrior
Member of Standing

Re: Applied for Tier1 extension

Post by silent_warrior » Sun May 06, 2012 4:05 pm

PraveenTVS wrote:I had applied for my tier 1 general extension and i have filled the section L incorrectly.

Question :

L : Select how the applicant would like to claim points for english language.
Instead of chosing the option as Applicant is currently in UK under the tier1 general , i had chosen the option as degree taught in english.

I have filled the sections from L4 to L7. I had submitted my previous tier 1 letter and degree certificate.

Do you think this will cause an issue for my extension ?
No, it will not. Many applicant choose to select 'option as Applicant is currently in UK under the tier1 general ' and many have selected 'degree taught in english' and filled the L4-L7
Both cases have been successful. So don't worry

PraveenTVS
Newly Registered

Post by PraveenTVS » Sun May 06, 2012 4:30 pm

Thanks a lot for clarification