ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Biometric Stage

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ashafqat
BANNED

Biometric Stage

Post by ashafqat » Sun May 06, 2012 2:52 pm

Hi friends

I have a small question about Postal applications. My application reached at Bio metric stage and i have provided my Bio metric details. Now what does it mean?

Is it mean that your application is valid and you have provided correct documents, initial verification is complete and now Home office will perform final review?

Or

Is it mean that home office will start verifying and reviewing your documents after receiveing biometric results?

Do you know who has received rejection after bio metric submission?

cs95tdg
Diamond Member

Post by cs95tdg » Sun May 06, 2012 4:59 pm

ashafqat, The UKBA start processing your application and documents (i.e. verifying and reviewing your application & doc's) once they receive your biometric details. The time they take to do this has varied over the last few months, as they have had to deal with many postal applications that were submitted before the fee increase in April. So the outcome of the application, i.e. approval/rejection would always occur after you have submitted your biometric details, & not before.

Hope this answers your question.