ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Work Permit Requirments

Employers looking for workers, people looking for employers: Get connected here.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

pankajs
Newly Registered

Work Permit Requirments

Post by pankajs » Tue Nov 14, 2006 7:50 am

Hello Friends

UK based company is filling up the WP for me, I need to give them some information regarding that, Please help me in supplying the correct information to them.

1. In the form there is a field requird to be filling with atleast details of Last three year employment. I am working from last last 21 months, during which there is a gap of 1 months and then 15 days (days while i was switching/searching for job)

now they want date by date details till now. should i write about my time without job also??

2. I have workd after gradugation in year 2001-2002 for one year in same field. then i did my PG and workd and now working as well. should i write my that experience also. I am asking as it is between my studies i.e. between My BCA and MCA degrees.

3. Is there any minimum requirment of work experience for getting a work permit in WEB DEVELOPMENT FIELD. (programming in .NET/SQL SERVER)

Please write back n suggest soemthing , i am confused

Pankaj

pankajs
Newly Registered

Post by pankajs » Wed Nov 15, 2006 8:05 am

Please somebody help

neph
Newly Registered

Post by neph » Wed Nov 29, 2006 8:08 am

Min requirements for a WP is 3 years OR what ever the job that the WP is for requires (3 years or more)

Answer questions 1 & 3
You will need reference letters on headed paper from your previous employer/s covering the 3 years or more as required by the job. In your case a letter from the employers of 21 months and before untill you can cover the 3 years

Not sure about question 2

Hope this helps

candidash
Newly Registered

Post by candidash » Wed Jan 03, 2007 10:00 am

Hi Pankaj,
Where r u from?
And how did u managed to get a work permit sponsor?

I am looking forward to find some work permit sponsors.

Markie

Post by Markie » Thu Jan 04, 2007 2:12 pm

pankajs wrote:Please somebody help
you can include the 1 yr work in b/w your schooling so to speak...they will understand it. be very careful about discontinuous periods...where there is a gap in b/w studies and work.