ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

p60 issue

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

naeed

p60 issue

Post by naeed » Mon May 07, 2012 12:19 pm

Hi
i got appointment tmrw at peo croydon
i am yet to receive my p60 yr 11-12 and also yet to receive employment history requested ages ago
I know its too late but do i have to worry not having this p60 and reschedule appointment or go ahead.
Some one plz advise me
Appreciate quick reply.
Thank you.

Smam

Post by Smam » Mon May 07, 2012 12:41 pm

Hi

Well to the best of my knowledge I think you'll be fine I am taking the fact in to consideration that you've got your previous 4 years P60's with you.

I would never ever advice you to change your appointment that's just not adviceable. To the best of my knowledge if you're employed by a company P60s are never ever an official requirement considering the fact that if you're employed by some one and offcourse you're getting paid so your employer must be paying the right amount of tax for you that's why its never ever been an offcial requirements by the UKBA.

Hope this will answer your question.

Please do kindly share your PEO experience on the forum.

Good luck for your ILR.

apsaps

Post by apsaps » Mon May 07, 2012 2:08 pm

Hi ,

I have the same scenario , what I'll be doing is :

will carry 4 P60's and for 2011/12 , letter from employer stating NI Number , Name and other details which are there in P60.

In summary you / I can have : 4 P60's and letter from employer for latest year.

This should be ok I assume.

Thanks,
APS

naeed

Post by naeed » Mon May 07, 2012 9:27 pm

Hi
Thanks smam and aspasp for ur advise,much relieved now.

Would keep u updated.

Thank you.