ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

How long to wait for payment to be taken set (m) postal

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

tipper27
Newly Registered

How long to wait for payment to be taken set (m) postal

Post by tipper27 » Mon May 07, 2012 10:53 pm

Hi..

I sent my postal application on the 1st of may 2012 and according to post office tracking it was delivered the next day 2nd May.. I planned to pay with my credit card an even checked with them to make sure that the payment would proceed ok.

It's Now the 7th an payment has yet to be taken, How long should I wait untill I contact them? Or will they contact me?

melimango

Post by melimango » Tue May 08, 2012 8:45 am

I sent mine by post on 28th April and have not been charged yet either.

tipper27
Newly Registered

Post by tipper27 » Tue May 08, 2012 6:41 pm

melimango wrote:I sent mine by post on 28th April and have not been charged yet either.
Hi Melimango :) Thanks for your reply

Are your circumstances the same as mine? Credit card payment?

I see you are a member a long time, Is this a normal amount of time to wait?

melimango

Post by melimango » Tue May 08, 2012 6:53 pm

I put my credit card number down. I am no expert, only going by what I have happened to see people comment on in terms of their application timelines, but it seemed like people usually had the money taken within a few days of receipt. However you might have seen the news about the PEO IT Issues so maybe it's affecting postal apps too. I hope not.

tipper27
Newly Registered

Post by tipper27 » Tue May 08, 2012 6:59 pm

melimango wrote:I put my credit card number down. I am no expert, only going by what I have happened to see people comment on in terms of their application timelines, but it seemed like people usually had the money taken within a few days of receipt. However you might have seen the news about the PEO IT Issues so maybe it's affecting postal apps too. I hope not.
Yeah.. I read that in the newspaper - I hope the IT thing wont slow things down.. I think I will give it a few more days before I contact them about it..

I will let you know what happens :) GOOD LUCK with your application!

melimango

Post by melimango » Tue May 08, 2012 7:04 pm

Thanks you too, and report back on what they say if you do ask.