ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Affected by the technical problems at PEOs?

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

push
United Kingdom

Affected by the technical problems at PEOs?

Post by push » Mon May 07, 2012 12:26 am

If you have been affected by the technical problems at one of our PEOs
If you have recently attended a 'premium service' appointment at one of our PEOs and were unable to provide us with your biometric information; we will contact you today (Friday) or tomorrow to offer you a new appointment.

The new appointment we offer you will be before 18 May; but it may not be at the same PEO as your original appointment.
Some good news?
regards,
push
Important: Please read this Disclaimer

nnj10

Post by nnj10 » Mon May 07, 2012 9:33 pm

No, not really.
I visited Croydon for ILR, after paying fees and wait for 6 hours we were sent back and fee was refunded to credit card.

Still not heard from UKBA.
I (and about 150 others) on that day, probably do not count as "affected by technical issues" as our fees was repaid.
And were asked to make fresh application either by post or by make new appointment (!?!).
Information and/or advice provided by me is of general nature and is not intended to substitute for informed professional legal or other professional advice.

push
United Kingdom

Post by push » Tue May 08, 2012 7:43 am

nnj10 wrote:No, not really.
I visited Croydon for ILR, after paying fees and wait for 6 hours we were sent back and fee was refunded to credit card.

Still not heard from UKBA.
I (and about 150 others) on that day, probably do not count as "affected by technical issues" as our fees was repaid.
And were asked to make fresh application either by post or by make new appointment (!?!).
Oh, I thought that UKBA is addressing the issue. Have you called them citing the info on the website?
regards,
push
Important: Please read this Disclaimer